Ya'll are delusional

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
No you weren't fukking Egyptians ffs. :stopitslime:

If Egypt is in Africa, and we are of African descent, then how is Egypt not part of our African cultural heritage? Next :mjlol:
Even the ones that **might** be yours to claim you don't even bother to mention cuz theyre not 'known' enough. The Ghana Empire, Kongo Kingdom, Mali Empire and The Great Empire of Zimbabwe to name a few
Might? When those civilizations are in the middle of f#cking Africa? Not to mention, artifacts, portraits and contemporary literature confirming the rulers were black and the people were black?

Again, next :mjlol:

Yall talk how cacs and arabs hate you cuz they had African slaves, when other Africans were the ones that had them first then sold them.

Can you name a society that hasn't had slavery? All peoples have enslaved their own countrymen at one point or another in time. Difference being that the Arab and European revolutionized slavery by making it an international trade based solely on race. The European ramped by this up by creating what is now known as "chattel slavery." A form of slavery where one is perpetually enslaved on account of being a particular race and/or being born to slave parents.

Nowhere in the world, especially Africa, had this idea even been imagined. That one could:

1. Be a slave forever
2. Have their offspring and total lineage enslaved in perpetuity
3. Have no rights in regard to their treatment by the slave owner
4. Be considered property synonymous with that of a cow or piece of machinery
5. Be considered 3/5ths of a human being
6. Be torn apart from their families
7. Sold like one sells a car

In Africa, slavery was based on warring tribes taking captives. No different than most other civilizations of the time. However, those slaves:

1. Were generally held for a specific period of time and then freed
2. Had rights in the community in which they were enslaved, which prohibited the slave owner from abusing and/or killing the slave
3. Were generally counted as members of the community, not property
4. Maintained family ties while enslaved

So, again next :mjlol:
Yall keep hating on blacks worshipping the white mans God, and one nikka (dont remember who) said "nah b, the white man stole their God from us" :what: Yet 40% of Africa is Christian with 50% being Muslim
You're a fool, ignorant of history to even type this. If the human race as we know it began in Africa, then how is out of the realm to acknowledge that the foundation of religion would have its origins in Africa? Hell, even the Christian and Muslim faiths, as we know them today, had their origins in Africa or African colonies. That's right...Africa was the first colonizer. Africa ruled what is now considered the Middle East for centuries. This is well documented...one book to start with is When Egypt Ruled the East.

Moving beyond that though, so the fact that various African kingdoms had been conquered at various points in history and were forced and/or coerced into taking their conquerors religion is somehow proof that the foundations of those religions did not begin in Africa centuries before?

The folklore contained in the Bible is African folklore. Everything from Moses parting the sea to the birth of Jesus.

Jesus was of African descent. This can be easily discerned. Not only from the very book of Revelation where his description is that of "hair like wool and feet the color of burned brass." But also by contemporary depictions of Jesus by writers of the time....I believe Josephus even confirmed Jesus as being black. There is a painting of Jesus, during his life, that clearly depicts him as black...I believe the painting is in a European museum....which one escapes me at the moment.

Another example is when, according to the story, Jesus' family escaped to Egypt to escape Herod when Jesus was a child. At the time, Egypt was still mostly dominated by African peoples. So, if Jesus were white, why in the hell would he leave a place like Bethlehem to go to Egypt? Why would a fair-skinned family "hide" in a black territory?

Islam's foundation is in Africa, it's proliferation is in the Middle East. Muhammad had African lineage and fled to Ethiopia to escape repression at one point. His right hand man was Bilal, an African.

Both religions were African in nature, simply repackaged in the cultural container of non-Africans and sold back to Africans centuries later.

Some nikka even made a thread saying black people invented Japanese :mjlol::mjlol:
Receipts.

Basically instead of looking towards the future yall just wanna talk about how black people 'used' to be great and did this and that with most of it being wishful dreaming.
c00n talk

Peace

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
White people's confidence so dependent on black people it's really pathetic. Like :scust:X1000 level pathetic. Why can't they just be happy being King Arthur and Vikings and shyt? Nope, gotta constantly attack black people whole timeline. Weak ego ass people.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
This is why I can't fukk with Somalians... These nikkas keep pissing me off with their fukked up teeth and big ass foreheads..

Like where do they get all this confidence from??

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
:stopitslime:

Take a proof pic.
e0ZKBWn.jpg
:troll:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Says EA are black but then calls you a cac:dame:

shyt that even rhymed :wow:
How can east Africans not be black, so what race are Rwandans, Ugandans, Kenyans, barundi, tanzanians._.Or let me guess u think east af is just Somali, Djibouti, and Ethiopia ? I have said it before but i think u guys base all your knowledge of Africa on Youtube videos, and google articles ._. It seems to be ignorance about Africa is the norm on a site with a weird, but very American , obssession with race

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
How can east Africans not be black, so what race are Rwandans, Ugandans, Kenyans, barundi, tanzanians._.Or let me guess u think east af is just Somali, Djibouti, and Ethiopia ? I have said it before but i think u guys base all your knowledge of Africa on Youtube videos, and google articles ._. It seems to be ignorance about Africa is the norm on a site with a weird, but very American , obssession with race

Ok sorry. Horner then

Also we talking about some not considering us black. Somalis know theyre black

:mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
I once had a coli poster legitimately try to convince me that members of the Habsburg dynasty were black.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
From the 'africana created japanese' thread

Who give a shyt about Japan tho. Wtf is wrong with nikkas. :russ:

why would we not give af about and take pride in one of the largest economies ? and the so called creators of martial arts

:russ:This is comedy gold "we, as blacks, should take pride in Japan" :mjlol:

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
Anyone who latches on to the achievements of their 'race,' nation, or some other collective, is almost certainly trying to compensate for their individual mediocrity.