Ya'll are delusional

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yall claiming Native American Civilizations now? :russ:

Claiming nikka they build it. The natives dont even know who build the shyt they occupied. You have to remember Africans were native to America's for thousand of years. One boat can take you to America's in 30 days maybe less if the boat is done accurately great. The invasions of the Asian horde came in the early thousands about 2 to 1 thousand years ago from the canada which they invaded and integrated with the civilizations already here.

The mound builders olmec south america. According to the Lenape and west coast Indians their ancestors came from Atlantic Ocean and had build civilizations here. Later on invasions came from the north who were Mongolian etc.. who raped etc... this is all fact.

This is why there are more African monuments in America's from bones statues pyramids mounds than then Asian monuments.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude need to read a history book and stop watching history channel. These races are young man Japanese Asian, Whites who originally came from Russia mountains are all new races. The blacks are the originally man this is a fact no racist but scientific evidence. They were taught the sciences religion etc.. by Ethiop face people. The ancient Babylonians taught that their teachers came from Africa in a big boat. Japanese Sumari saying stated to be black is the greatest Ancient Samurai.

Superstar
Daps
That is onex

Want me to provide the evidence? Yes or no and we can debate it's up to you. Believe Asians walk 4 thousand plus miles brehs bUT dont believe Africans travel 900 miles to influence and build civilizations.

:russell:

What would be the point? Refuting your "sources" wouldn't change your mind.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka East africans arent West Africans

That simple

Which East Africans? The Nilo-Saharan ones; the Horn of African ones or the Bantu ones?

If the Bantu ones are not originally from West Africa, then you had better let the Anthropologist and Linguist know because they have been going around making fools out of themselves talking about some kind of Bantu migration from the modern borders of Nigeria and Cameroon into East; Southeast; Central; Southwest and South Africa. Hell they should have called you before making fools out of themselves, because apparently your research shows something totally different.

Jordan: The Bantu Expansion
Bantu expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bantu expansion - New World Encyclopedia

Btw, DNA analysis of King Tut of Egypt shows that he was Bantu.
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

Otherwise this thread is killing me.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
1. Knowledge:The foundation of all things in existence : The Black man symbolized by the Sun.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Which East Africans? The Nilo-Saharan ones; the Horn of African ones or the Bantu ones?

If the Bantu ones are not originally from West Africa, then you had better let the Anthropologist and Linguist know because they have been going around making fools out of themselves talking about some kind of Bantu migration from the modern borders of Nigeria and Cameroon into East; Southeast; Central; Southwest and South Africa. Hell they should have called you before making fools out of themselves, because apparently your research shows something totally different.

Jordan: The Bantu Expansion
Bantu expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bantu expansion - New World Encyclopedia

Btw, DNA analysis of King Tut of Egypt shows that he was Bantu.
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

Otherwise this thread is killing me.

when i said ea i meant Horners.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Only people who can't name their lineage 3 generations on both sides spew that We Were Great nonsense. The next time someone does that (and I am assuming you are referring to hoteps), ask them what have their family done? Also, ask them to name their grandmother and grandfather on both sides for 3 generations and what they did and I assure you 8 out of 10 times you will hear crickets. If they are parents themselves, ask them what are they doing and what is the mission of their family and children? Those societies are dead and hidden but what society have you and your ancestors contributed to. It's great the Olmecs were here before Columbus...how has this information helped them towards their mission?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people who can't name their lineage 3 generations on both sides spew that We Were Great nonsense. The next time someone does that (and I am assuming you are referring to hoteps), ask them what have their family done? Also, ask them to name their grandmother and grandfather on both sides for 3 generations and what they did and I assure you 8 out of 10 times you will hear crickets. If they are parents themselves, ask them what are they doing and what is the mission of their family and children? Those societies are dead and hidden but what society have you and your ancestors contributed to. It's great the Olmecs were here before Columbus...how has this information helped them towards their mission?
It helps me, because it allows me to see the world for what it really is, a fight to conquer you.

If all these great people were conquered by a small group of "new people"(white race is only 6,000 years old), they failed at something, and these "new people" had a one up on them, so I have to figure out what they did wrong, so I don't fall victim to the same thing. The story never changes, just the people, and how things are done.

If people like op want to ignore this, do your thing, just don't get mad when you or someone you love suffers from not paying attention to the past, the lies that are told, and the tricks that are played.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
It helps me, because it allows me to see the world for what it really is, a fight to conquer you.

If all these great people were conquered by a small group of "new people"(white race is only 6,000 years old), they failed at something, and these "new people" had a one up on them, so I have to figure out what they did wrong, so I don't fall victim to the same thing. The story never changes, just the people, and how things are done.

Nothing lasts forever.