Ya'll are delusional

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Exotic?

Anybody not having white features is exotic to them. :dead:

True but we have straight hair and aquiline features. That's why they dumbasses want to claim us when it is the other way around. We created them. Humanity began in East Africa.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Femme? :birdman: Nah nikka U got (some of) us wrong

But Im staying with my uncle in America in the summer. Are US somalis that different from EU somalis? :lupe:

waryaa we sakajans... Y'all on some weirdo eurotrash swag no offense. We move different cuhh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
True but we have straight hair and aquiline features. That's why they dumbasses want to claim us when it is the other way around. We created them. Humanity began in East Africa.
Uh dude to them black is black. They dont look into it that deep. :dead:

Any feature that is close to theirs is less exotic/foreign.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No they notice. Thats why they keep trying to claim us (somalis /Horners)
No they dont. They just want credit for everything :dead:

You gotta stop valuing white people over yourself.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I'll just correct this... the Khoisian are thought to be the earliest branch of the human family tree.
"We created them" is incorrect... the consensus is that horners are the result of admixture between populations that migrated back to africa and those already there. Those features were introduced at that point.

I don't mean the interfere in your debate... carry on...

ehh I disagree but who knows. It was eons again. All I know is BLACK people fathered humanity. Idc what science says, that will always be my belief.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't look straight to me:martin:
ap-missing-somalis-4_3.jpg

Mohammed-Abdi-537818.jpg

By ignoring a lot of the people who don't look like you, you are essentially selling your people out.

One thing I can say about black americans, even though you have issues with dark skin, and light skin, we still embrace all the different types of looks we have. Doing what yall are doing is looked down upon, especially when its insinuating your enemy likes you more because you have some of his features.

Do you not see ho weak that makes you look?

A fighter respects another fighter, even if they are always fighting. A MAN who just accepts being a vic, gets NO RESPECTS!

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Somalis were so thoro, the first time, the British Empire used airplanes on the Africa continent was in Somalia in the 1920's. We told them bytch ass nikkas to kick rocks. Our empires since the Middle Ages, forced back Portuguese advances in our coastlines and in the late 1800's, in the South, a single clam called Biyomaal stood up to the Italians. The only thing that stood against us from conquering the whole East side is our stupid clan rivalries. fukk stupid blood feuds.