Ya'll are delusional

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Im Somali, I cant claim Nigerian culture because it isn't mine. Same with Egyptian. And im no c00n, breh

It's obvious that you're being obtuse and myopic. Common tactic when someone has no point. Segmenting a broad topic, so you can zero in on a pointless argument to filibuster and disrupt.

You say you're Somali. Unless you plan to imply that Somalian culture has its foundation outside of Africa, then I don't see your point on the OP's broader bullsh#t discussion about black people taking pride in the continental achievements of Africa. Because any accomplishments you would attain, would be ascribed to Africa in general, and possibly, the Somali culture in particular.

The same way any accomplishments African Americans make are not ascribed to African Americans who live in a particular zip code in Baton Rouge, with a particular accent and who are Baptist.

Peace

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Are you in the US?

Yeah nikka and what? You got smoke with me? fukk all you hotep nikkas. I'll slap the RaAmunSuckAWhitedikk incense off you Dr.Pork worshipping mothafukka.... Go graft your skin with your Dr. Yacqub dikkukking. Master Fard ain't come yet like your real daddy nikka. FOH you confused c00n.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah nikka and what? You got smoke with me? fukk all you hotep nikkas. I'll slap the RaAmunSuckAWhitedikk incense off you Dr.Pork worshipping mothafukka.... Go graft your skin with your Dr. Yacqub dikkukking. Master Fard ain't come yet like your real daddy nikka. FOH you confused c00n.
Interesting.

Do you go this hard against racist whites? Or do you just kiss their ass?

My father is happily married to my mom btw

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Interesting.

Do you go this hard against racist whites? Or do you just kiss their ass?

My father is happily married to my mom btw

White people and you ignorant mothafukkas can all suck my dikk... Somalis gonna finesse y'all and the cacs.... No mercy on you p*ssybois... It's Kawaal season nikka.

Blackout

Daps
White people and you ignorant mothafukkas can all suck my dikk... Somalis gonna finesse y'all and the cacs.... No mercy on you p*ssybois... It's Kawaal season nikka.
lol thats funny.

You have a big imagination.

Do you still support your fam back in Somalia?

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's no dellusions, my brother. You're in denial.

Black Vikings:

O9O8Ikq.jpg

Black Christopher Columbus:

abd6zNZ.jpg

Black Founding Fathers

9Fa1hAn.jpg

Black Nazis

wkRrftt.jpg

Black Asgarians

0Onm3rD.jpg

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
lol thats funny.

You have a big imagination.

Do you still support your fam back in Somalia?

Nah nikka. We see white people as licks, you and all your oppressed mothafukkas see as them as the saviors. The realest nikka y'all ever had was a Muslim.... We ain't docile like you p*ssybois... Go cry about blacklivesmatter and ask for crumbs and a seat at the table like hoes. Where the fukk y'all pride? Mothafukka even y'all pastors are getting pimped out suckin hillary and donald's dikks. Y'all are a lick. Don't say shyt about my people or my faith mothafukka before I hurt y'all feelings mothafukka.

Blackout

Daps
Nah nikka. We see white people as licks, you and all your oppressed mothafukkas see as them as the saviors. The realest nikka y'all ever had was a Muslim.... We ain't docile like you p*ssybois... Go cry about blacklivesmatter and ask for crumbs and a seat at the table like hoes. Where the fukk y'all pride? Mothafukka even y'all pastors are getting pimped out suckin hillary and donald's dikks. Y'all are a lick. Don't say shyt about my people or my faith mothafukka before I hurt y'all feelings mothafukka.
The funny thing is that what you are saying doesnt apply to me. African Americans arent a monolith son. I dont see white people as our saviors.

AAs like me are gonna save ourselves because we are all we got. I have pride. If you dont know about me then ask instead of making baseless assumptions.

It just exposes how much you really dont know about AAs.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
The funny thing is that what you are saying doesnt apply to me. African Americans arent a monolith son. I dont see white people as our saviors.

AAs like me are gonna save ourselves because we are all we got. I have pride. If you know know about me then ask instead of making baseless assumptions.

It just exposes how much you dont know.
#blacklivesmatter

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry breh foreign chicks, atleast Scandinavians pawgs, dont love you

Only way you get loved is by straightening your hair:dame:
nikka I'm from NYC, and seen nothing but foreign women in times square, and in the east village, go crazy over us. You know your ass is lieing:comeon:

I think they feel sorry for you, and tell your lame us what you want to hear

Let's see what others say:
Black Guys Kill in Sweden

"Black Guys Kill in Sweden
I'm surprised at the number of US brothas that sleep on this country. A Black man cannot lose here. Most of the Black guys here are African from back when the late prime minister Olof Palme had a policy of accepting any Africans that could reach the Swedish border. I remember when I first rolled thru here back in the mid-'80s -- pure heaven!!!

First of all, get on a social network like Facebook. Swedish chicks are thick on FB. Someone mentioned Couchsurfing on another thread -- that's a good idea, and will save you kronor (kr). Not that you need to be rollin' with stacks to have a good time. Swedish women believe in equality, and are more than happy to carry their own weight financially.

Swedish Chicks: I can't emphasize enough that Sverige has some of the hottest chicks (particularly, blondes -- natural & fake) I've ever seen...and many are straight-up chocoholics. As matter of fact, they have been rollin' thru L.A. for yrs. to hook up with brothas. Just ask any of the skatedancers in Venice Beach. It was bananas here back in the '90s."

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla

AAs like me are gonna save ourselves because we are all we got. I have pride. If you dont know about me then ask instead of making baseless assumptions.

It just exposes how much you really dont know about AAs.

The same way you said AAs aren't a monolith is the same way you mothfukkas view us as one. Africa is a diverse continent. Take pride in the fact your people lead the liberation for freedom but don't ever get out of pocket about us. No black culture/ethnic group is perfect but at least we collectively have proud in our people and culture. You should ask your elders (Africans) advice instead of giving your insecure version of Afrocentrism which is really the different face on the same coin of Eurocentrism.