Ya'll are delusional

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
??

I understand if people were coming sideways at Somalis. Believe me I took part in many e-battles...check the history. We done beefed Kenyans...Ethiopians etc on the Coli. But at the end of the day it was all love.

Lol what's the point of this thread?

This nikka @Max B added me in this e-battle. Idk man, I'm holding it down for my side, idk why nikkas coming at that euro somali kid but every time I said something these hotep nikkas didn't like, it was war. I see the same shyt in this thread in the latter pages at least, calling homie a cac and c00ns and all crazy accusations. It gets tiring.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
It helps me, because it allows me to see the world for what it really is, a fight to conquer you.

If all these great people were conquered by a small group of "new people"(white race is only 6,000 years old), they failed at something, and these "new people" had a one up on them, so I have to figure out what they did wrong, so I don't fall victim to the same thing. The story never changes, just the people, and how things are done.

If people like op want to ignore this, do your thing, just don't get mad when you or someone you love suffers from not paying attention to the past, the lies that are told, and the tricks that are played.

Please dude unlike most I am a multigen American who is classified as black who can trace my lineage through court documents to the 1700s and pre columbian through oral family history. Not to mentioned I have studied and lived abroad. I am not an anomaly. Race wasn't a concept until the 1700s. So what are you talking about? Study thyself. There are still Andamanese people in India too. I will wait until you publish a history book. And I am sure you can trace your lineage at least 3 gens both sides.

Like I said those who have no identity or accomplishments of their own do that We Were Great as if their DNA ties them to whatever society they are talking about. It is similar to the star athlete in high school who is still on his mom's couch 30 years later talking about his stats from senior year and the scholarships he was offered way back when.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yall talk how cacs and arabs hate you cuz they had African slaves, when other Africans were the ones that had them first then sold them.

Yall keep hating on blacks worshipping the white mans God, and one nikka (dont remember who) said "nah b, the white man stole their God from us" :what: Yet 40% of Africa is Christian with 50% being Muslim
these 2 statements irk my soul, as someone who is actually African you dont know shyt

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Aight time for history lesson.

Europeans made good boats, finally they can reach other continents. They come to West Africa. See that big African states had slaves captured in war. They wanted some. More war so more slaves could be sold. Europeans got greedy and wanted more. Started going further into Africa and eventually started colonizing

Too many loop holes in this. Outsiders couldn't just come into west Africa just like its a 24/7 Walmart. How did they get into west X central Africa without getting attacked? What were these African states? Why were people fighting each other? Why couldn't Europeans use their own people?

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
I haven't even scrolled down the first page, but I'm sick of all the obvious (black) baiting/pot stirring on a site dedicated to black culture.

F*CK THE OP
F*CK BLESS'T
F*CK CACSET
F*CK ALL THOSE WHO DAPPED OP.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol: Yo you are one funny Hindu breh
It's no dellusions, my brother. You're in denial.

Black Vikings:

O9O8Ikq.jpg

Black Christopher Columbus:

abd6zNZ.jpg

Black Founding Fathers

9Fa1hAn.jpg

Black Nazis

wkRrftt.jpg

Black Asgarians

0Onm3rD.jpg

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Who views you as a monolith? I am aware that Africa is a diverse continent with different countries within. You are treating all AAs like a monolith again. :dead:

I can see why though. You forgot what it was like when we AAs supported ourselves first and foremost and hit enemies hard instead of begging for acceptance.

I guess its up to AAs like me to rise up and remind everybody how we operate.
It's all in your hands now breh