Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Don't look straight to me:martin:
ap-missing-somalis-4_3.jpg

Mohammed-Abdi-537818.jpg

By ignoring a lot of the people who don't look like you, you are essentially selling your people out.

One thing I can say about black americans, even though you have issues with dark skin, and light skin, we still embrace all the different types of looks we have. Doing what yall are doing is looked down upon, especially when its insinuating your enemy likes you more because you have some of his features.

Do you not see ho weak that makes you look?

A fighter respects another fighter, even if they are always fighting. A MAN who just accepts being a vic, gets NO RESPECTS!

They have the same features I was talking about. We don't have hangups on skin tone. Fool. they have the prominent noses and bone structure I was talking idiot. FOH with that shyt bro :mjlol:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And please don't take this as a dis(the somalis with some sense) but, if yall are seen as such "good blacks", why is the only movie that I can think of, shows yall in the worst light possible?

This movie did 218 million WORLDWIDE, so that means this will be the image of Somalis all over the world, until something more positive comes along.

You calling us delusional, but I can see its really you!

Why can't black people wake up?:mjcry:

They doing the same thing they did to us, put out negative images of us to the world, and have them believe it. I'ts your turn now:troll:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have the same features I was talking about. We don't have hangups on skin tone. Fool. they have the prominent noses and bone structure I was talking idiot. FOH with that shyt bro :mjlol:
READ AGAIN!

This is what you wrote:
"True but we have straight hair and aquiline features":troll:

And I posted nothing about skin tones, so you just told on yourself, and how you feel about dark skin!:jbhmm:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
And please don't take this as a dis(the somalis with some sense) but, if yall are seen as such "good blacks", why is the only movie that I can think of, shows yall in the worst light possible?

This movie did 218 million WORLDWIDE, so that means this will be the image of Somalis all over the world, until something more positive comes along.

You calling us delusional, but I can see its really you!

Why can't black people wake up?:mjcry:

They doing the same thing they did to us, put out negative images of us to the world, and have them believe it. I'ts your turn now:troll:

White supremacy. One who knows his history, won't be bothered with the tricks of the enemy who tries to destroy his confidence in a war between them. My people are arrogant even defiant in the most horrendous times, we know our history.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somalis are homogeneous, there isn't mixing on the same scale as AAs. We all have the same features. Only big variance being skin tone
I give it yall do have the same looks a lot of the times, but not all the of the time(I can prove this easily), so my point stays!

You are a sell out to your own people:scust:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White supremacy. One who knows his history, won't be bothered with the tricks of the enemy who tries to destroy his confidence in a war between them. My people are arrogant even defiant in the most horrendous times, we know our history.
I didn't say YOUR people, I wrote the world!

Yall are dodging like crazy!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Either all in or don't even try :birdman:

We don't care fam. You go against one Somali, you go against us all fam. If it was Somali on Somali, we wouldn't care. It's our martial blood.

??

I understand if people were coming sideways at Somalis. Believe me I took part in many e-battles...check the history. We done beefed Kenyans...Ethiopians etc on the Coli. But at the end of the day it was all love.

Lol what's the point of this thread?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I answered your question fool. White supremacy. I don't get caught up with what movies do. That's what white people do to shyt on their enemies. Get your capital up and demand better treatment in those industries.