Ya'll are delusional

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
nikka I'm from NYC, and seen nothing but foreign women in times square, and in the east village, go crazy over us. You know your ass is lieing:comeon:

I think they feel sorry for you, and tell your lame us what you want to hear

Let's see what others say:
Black Guys Kill in Sweden

"Black Guys Kill in Sweden
I'm surprised at the number of US brothas that sleep on this country. A Black man cannot lose here. Most of the Black guys here are African from back when the late prime minister Olof Palme had a policy of accepting any Africans that could reach the Swedish border. I remember when I first rolled thru here back in the mid-'80s -- pure heaven!!!

First of all, get on a social network like Facebook. Swedish chicks are thick on FB. Someone mentioned Couchsurfing on another thread -- that's a good idea, and will save you kronor (kr). Not that you need to be rollin' with stacks to have a good time. Swedish women believe in equality, and are more than happy to carry their own weight financially.

Swedish Chicks: I can't emphasize enough that Sverige has some of the hottest chicks (particularly, blondes -- natural & fake) I've ever seen...and many are straight-up chocoholics. As matter of fact, they have been rollin' thru L.A. for yrs. to hook up with brothas. Just ask any of the skatedancers in Venice Beach. It was bananas here back in the '90s."

Nah nikka only c00n blacks that straighten their hair and speak with a p*ssy voice get accepted

Meanwhile if u somali theyll compliment your good skin and hair and ask of bbc myth is true. No lie:jawalrus::manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The same way you said AAs aren't a monolith is the same way you mothfukkas view us as one. Africa is a diverse continent. Take pride in the fact your people lead the liberation for freedom but don't ever get out of pocket about us. No black culture/ethnic group is perfect but at least we collectively have proud in our people and culture. You should ask your elders (Africans) advice instead of giving your insecure version of Afrocentrism which is really the different face on the same coin of Eurocentrism.
Who views you as a monolith? I am aware that Africa is a diverse continent with different countries within. You are treating all AAs like a monolith again. :dead:

I can see why though. You forgot what it was like when we AAs supported ourselves first and foremost and hit enemies hard instead of begging for acceptance.

I guess its up to AAs like me to rise up and remind everybody how we operate.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah nikka only c00n blacks that straighten their hair and speak with a p*ssy voice get accepted

Meanwhile if u somali theyll compliment your good skin and hair and ask of bbc myth is true. No lie:jawalrus::manny:
And you're proud of that!

What man is proud to say others except them because they look more like them?

You just sold out your own people who don't have straight hair, and not docile!

If I was Somali on this board, I would clown you. You just sold out your own people:merchant:

BTW, he doesn't straighten his hair, he has NONE, so what's the excuse now, sell out?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
And your proud of that!

If I was Somali on this board, I would clown you. You just sold out your own people:merchant:
How? Somalis got soft curls to spft hair breh. Aka good hair:mjpls: The WAs men that straighten their hair are out my control.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
And your proud of that!

BTW, he doesn't straighten his hair, he has NONE, so what's the excuse now, sell out?

He ain't wrong. White people stay on our dikks. It ain't his fault that we are viewed as exotic. We don't have features of other africans. That ain't our fault. Blame biology.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Somalis got good hair breh. The WAs men that straighten their hair are out my control.
Yeah, you are gone!

I feel like I'm replying to a female who wants some white dikk, and to be accepted!

What's sad is, no woman is going to respect you, if you shyt on people who look like you, and we are in a white supremacist world. They know it, they don't have to be racist.

If I were a chick, I would not give you any respect, just use you for something.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't wrong. White people stay on our dikks. It ain't his fault that we are viewed as exotic. We don't have features of other africans. That ain't our fault. Blame biology.
Nobody is saying they don't like you, but he said black americans get no love, yet I gave him a link with a guy letting other black american men know they can eat good over there. He just ignored it, and said some dumb shyt!

People that think like him, show they have low self esteem, because you can like someone who looks different from someone else, its not a competition. I've found the only people who do that, are people who really ain't popping like that, so they have to down others to feel good about themselves.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, you are gone!

I feel like I'm replying to a female who wants some white dikk, and to be accepted!

What's sad is, no woman is going to respect you, if you shyt on people who look like you, and we are in a white supremacist world. They know it, they don't have to be racist.

If I were a chick, I would not give you any respect, just use you for something.

Bru, Somalis dont even physically resemble WAs, tf you mean shytting on people that look like me? And how am I shytting when theyre the ones that bow down to whites?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Nobody is saying they don't like you, but he said black americans get no love, yet I gave him a link with a guy letting other black american men know they can eat good over there. He just ignored it, and said some dumb shyt!

People that think like him, show they have low self esteem, because you can like someone who looks different form someone else, its not a competition. I've found the only people who do that, are people who really ain't popping like that, so they have to down others to feel good about themselves.

I can respect that. Homie is weirdo to us cuz he's from Europe. Them nikkas are lil femme in my opinion.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Exotic?

Anybody not having white features is exotic to them. :dead: