Ya'll are delusional

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized he is in Norway, and loves the Pawgs, so it makes sense now. He got some good white p*ssy, and now he is shytting on black Americans, because them white chicks probably tell him to act like us.

I BET you that is where the hate comes from!

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
I just realized he is in Norway, and loves the Pawgs, so it makes sense now. He got some good white p*ssy, and now he is shytting on black Americans, because them white chicks probably tell him to act like us.

I BET you that is where the hate comes from!
I dont hate african americans, and white chicks in Norway couldn't give two shyts about black Americans eithr:dame:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
c00ns getting scared out here. Stay up there in Norway and bleach your skin fakkit.

Go practice your religion aside people who steal your organs.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
c00ns getting scared out here. Stay up there in Norway and bleach your skin fakkit.

Go practice your religion aside people who steal your organs.

At least we weren't forced to worship a image of our oppressor. fukking b*stard. We run shyt, ask the ancient egyptians, Those our lil nikkas and we used to rule Arabs too. Pay homage to the original MAN you b*stard. You should be honored a Somali even acknowledges your existence p*ssyboi

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
At least we weren't forced to worship a image of our oppressor. fukking b*stard. We run shyt, ask the ancient egyptians, Those our lil nikkas and we used to rule Arabs too. Pay homage to the original MAN you b*stard. You should be honored a Somali even acknowledges your existence p*ssyboi
Are you in the US?