Ya'll are delusional

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because West African warlords sold them for cheap. Wasn't any East Europeans at that time that sold off their slaves or even had them
Yeah, I see what you're about now

My man, there would be no need to buy slaves in a territory you know, you just conquer them!

You buy slaves in other regions, because you can't just come into the land, and conquer it, because you don't know the land like the natives do, and that means you will be beat.

Do you even understand how or why people go to war?

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
There is a such thing as global white unity though.

We need to work on global black unity or else we will get fukked up once they make their move. :yeshrug:

No there isn't. White people quick too hate on other white people. Un Europe everybody hates Romanians and Gypsies.

White unification is an American thing cuz they mostly white with different backgrounds forming a new white culture.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Egypt is in Africa, and we are of African descent, then how is Egypt not part of our African cultural heritage? Next :mjlol:

Might? When those civilizations are in the middle of f#cking Africa? Not to mention, artifacts, portraits and contemporary literature confirming the rulers were black and the people were black?

Again, next :mjlol:

Can you name a society that hasn't had slavery? All peoples have enslaved their own countrymen at one point or another in time. Difference being that the Arab and European revolutionized slavery by making it an international trade based solely on race. The European ramped by this up by creating what is now known as "chattel slavery." A form of slavery where one is perpetually enslaved on account of being a particular race and/or being born to slave parents.

Nowhere in the world, especially Africa, had this idea even been imagined. That one could:

1. Be a slave forever
2. Have their offspring and total lineage enslaved in perpetuity
3. Have no rights in regard to their treatment by the slave owner
4. Be considered property synonymous with that of a cow or piece of machinery
5. Be considered 3/5ths of a human being
6. Be torn apart from their families
7. Sold like one sells a car

In Africa, slavery was based on warring tribes taking captives. No different than most other civilizations of the time. However, those slaves:

1. Were generally held for a specific period of time and then freed
2. Had rights in the community in which they were enslaved, which prohibited the slave owner from abusing and/or killing the slave
3. Were generally counted as members of the community, not property
4. Maintained family ties while enslaved

So, again next :mjlol:

You're a fool, ignorant of history to even type this. If the human race as we know it began in Africa, then how is out of the realm to acknowledge that the foundation of religion would have its origins in Africa? Hell, even the Christian and Muslim faiths, as we know them today, had their origins in Africa or African colonies. That's right...Africa was the first colonizer. Africa ruled what is now considered the Middle East for centuries. This is well documented...one book to start with is When Egypt Ruled the East.

Moving beyond that though, so the fact that various African kingdoms had been conquered at various points in history and were forced and/or coerced into taking their conquerors religion is somehow proof that the foundations of those religions did not begin in Africa centuries before?

The folklore contained in the Bible is African folklore. Everything from Moses parting the sea to the birth of Jesus.

Jesus was of African descent. This can be easily discerned. Not only from the very book of Revelation where his description is that of "hair like wool and feet the color of burned brass." But also by contemporary depictions of Jesus by writers of the time....I believe Josephus even confirmed Jesus as being black. There is a painting of Jesus, during his life, that clearly depicts him as black...I believe the painting is in a European museum....which one escapes me at the moment.

Another example is when, according to the story, Jesus' family escaped to Egypt to escape Herod when Jesus was a child. At the time, Egypt was still mostly dominated by African peoples. So, if Jesus were white, why in the hell would he leave a place like Bethlehem to go to Egypt? Why would a fair-skinned family "hide" in a black territory?

Islam's foundation is in Africa, it's proliferation is in the Middle East. Muhammad had African lineage and fled to Ethiopia to escape repression at one point. His right hand man was Bilal, an African.

Both religions were African in nature, simply repackaged in the cultural container of non-Africans and sold back to Africans centuries later.

Receipts.

c00n talk

Peace

ByQSoLU.gif

All facts and op don't have a rebuttal to counter with. Hence why op is nothing but an ignorant troll with no knowledge.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I see what you're about now

My man, there would be no need to buy slaves in a territory you know, you just conquer them!

You buy slaves in other regions, because you can't just come into the land, and conquer it, because you don't know the land like the natives do, and that means you will be beat.

Do you even understand how or why people go to war?

What are you on about. :what:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No there isn't. White people quick too hate on other white people. Un Europe everybody hates Romanians and Gypsies.

White unification is an American thing cuz they mostly white with different backgrounds forming a new white culture.
Those that unified in America kept their connection to their homeland where they go back to visit and lowkey spread their belief as white people being a unified white group.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: ok lets call each other Ancient Egyptians, then we'll win the "war" :dead:

What's funny is, you are laughing at that thought, while others will take the shyt, and make a whole belief system based on it, and make it their own, then say they created it. This happens with many things.

I now see why we are losing, people like you have no critical thinking, and white supremacists are extremely smart, so by allowing people like you to flourish, they can conquer you by letting you believe your own bullshyt!

You are Somalian, you don't think they are eyeing that land?

What's sad is, in your lifetime, chances are they will try to take that land(the resources, not the politics), but because you don't even get how things go, it probably won't be hard. Well, you was warned!

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's funny is, you are laughing at that thought, while others will take the shyt, and make a whole belief system based on it, and make it their own, then say they created it. This happens with many things.

I now see why we are losing, people like you hav eno critical thinking, and white supreacists are extemely smart, so by allowing people like you to flourish, they can conquer you by letting you believe your own bullshyt!

You are Somalian, you don't think they are eyeing that land?

What's sad is, in your lifetime, chances are they will try to take that land(the resources, not the politics), but because you don't even get how things go, it probably won't be hard. Well, you was warned!
stop being delusional, Africa is the most diverse continent in the world, we aint a monolith.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
White people's confidence so dependent on black people it's really pathetic. Like :scust:X1000 level pathetic. Why can't they just be happy being King Arthur and Vikings and shyt? Nope, gotta constantly attack black people whole timeline. Weak ego ass people.

They always looking for us.

Blackout

Daps
Most didn't go back to visit they settled in America
Most do go back to visit. People travel everyday b. This aint the old days where we traveled only by ship. This is the day of hop on a plane and sleep and go back to the homeland.

They even connect online in this age of the internet.

This denial is gonna help them further. :dead:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Most do go back to visit. People travel everyday b. This aint the old days where we traveled only by ship. This is the day of hop on a plane and sleep and go back to the homeland.

They even connect online in this age of the internet.

This denial is gonna help them further. :dead:

nikka emigration to America by whites was mostly 1920 and back. Most if not all have lost their heritage and don't know it except for the obvious bit of german here, Italian there and irish everywhere. They mixed and replaced their old culture and customs for a new 'American' one
They arent traveling to Europe to spread the word of white unification :snoop:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I agree with mostly everything you wrote.. I must say that Black people created Japanese thread (which I didn't click on) had me thinking the exact same way ...

It's also a shame that they think just because one likes rap or imitates a black dance like "the whip or the nae nae" for instance that all of a sudden they want to " be black "

Or just cause white people go tanning they want to "be black":laff:

The thing is it's not "black " people talking like this... it's strictly African Americans that spread this propaganda. .. Jamaicans and Africans across the world don't think like this and I got the :mjlol::dwillhuh::shaq2:
face everytime we see threads promoting these ignorant ideas.

Thank you for this thread:salute:
You stay on our dikks and clits you fakkit...:umad:
I can tell you low-key wanna be us and you jealous...:umad:
It's all on your grill...:umad:
You love our style and jealous cause we paved the way for you...:umad:
G.O.A.T nikka...:umad:
Go find @Strawberry you c00n ass fakkit...:umad:
Negged...:umad:
Kill yaself G...:umad:

Blackout

Daps
nikka emigration to America by whites was mostly 1920 and back. Most if not all have lost their heritage and don't know it except for the obvious bit of german here, Italian there and irish everywhere. They mixed and replaced their old culture and customs for a new 'American' one
They arent traveling to Europe to spread the word of white unification :snoop:
Bullshyt :pachaha:

They know their heritage very well. They replicate their customs here in the US all of the time especially when you look at their businesses and see them all connecting there or go on their forums and facebook groups where they connect as well and other white ethnicity go there and connect with them based of mutual hate of the black race.

Go on any racist site and you will see racists of all white ethnicities.

If you want to stay naive and clueless then thats you.

Last edited: