Ya'll are delusional

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Well, what's your heritage? :jbhmm:

No continent is a monolith, but the accomplishments of any European are counted towards the cultural heritage of those of European descent and the European continent :sas1:

Are you c00ning, good sir? :mjpls:

Peace

nikka aint no Portuguese people lay claim on Vikings, nor do Romanians lay claim on the British Empire, nor Scandinavians lay claim on the ancient Greek Empire.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well, what's your heritage? :jbhmm:

No continent is a monolith, but the accomplishments of any European are counted towards the cultural heritage of those of European descent and the European continent :sas1:

Are you c00ning, good sir? :mjpls:

Peace
Im Somali, I cant claim Nigerian culture because it isn't mine. Same with Egyptian. And im no c00n, breh

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka aint no Portuguese people lay claim on Vikings, nor do Romanians lay claim on the British Empire, nor Scandinavians lay claim on the ancient Greek Empire.
They all lay claim to being white, though!

I think you're trolling, so I don't take your replies seriously

Or you're a young nonwhite kid who can't deal with the real world, so you attack those who tell you how things really are. I've had this shyt happen to me everytime I tell someone something knew that they never new. You gotta toughen up

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
1. Aight

2. Europeans didn't take slaves cuz they were black dumbass, they just wanted slaves and African Warlords were willing to sell. Race and racism was brought into it to morally justify torturing and inhumanly treating the slaves.

Also are you making excuses for the people that sold you away? Damn breh

3. yes

2. Hol up! Why didn't Europeans just go to some bum ass part of east Europe or use their own to do slave labor in America? They had no reason to go to Africa.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im Somali, I cant claim Nigerian culture because it isn't mine. Same with Egyptian. And im no c00n, breh
You totally missed his point:comeon:

Black people all over the world are really lost, but what I don't get is, if we are all losing this war, why can't we see why we are losing?

fukk it, keep believing what you want, it helps me know who to separate from, because I KNOW these same people will sell me out in some sort of way.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You totally missed his point:comeon:

Black people all over the world are really lost, but what I don't get is, if we are all losing this war, why can't we see why we are losing?

fukk it, keep believing what you want, it helps me know who to separate from, because I KNOW these same people will sell me out in some sort of way.
:mjlol: ok lets call each other Ancient Egyptians, then we'll win the "war" :dead:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes, just as blacn people Unite under the black banner

But there is no such thing as global white culture or global black culture
There is a such thing as global white unity though.

We need to work on global black unity or else we will get fukked up once they make their move. :yeshrug: