Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck with that.

Have to reach LV99 for everyone including all the job types and even then you still get that work. :francis:

I thought they were joking when they said the suggested level was 99, and rolled in with my squad at around 73.

Got bodied in about 10 turns in the first encounter. :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Good luck with that.

Have to reach LV99 for everyone including all the job types and even then you still get that work. :francis:

Almost thought I had the true final boss - I even resorted to those summons :mjlol: - but lost. Game has been in the bushes ever since :russ:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat this game last week. The further along I progressed in the game the worst it became. I played it at the recommendation of some friends and I'm never listening to them again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat this game last week. The further along I progressed in the game the worst it became. I played it at the recommendation of some friends and I'm never listening to them again.

I think I’ve come to find out that i just can’t get into yakuza games. I like the idea/stories and struff but the actual gameplay doesn’t do it for me whether its turn based or beat em up

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
How was the story bad to you?

If you called it over the top and melodramatic sure id get that

But bad???
- Kasuga's undying love for Arakawa had him take a bid, only for him to get out and catch a slug from Arakawa because he was protecting him.
- Kasaga wanting to save the young master even though this dude spent a good bit of energy trying to kill him.
- Two babies in the train station locker :dwillhuh:
- the Bleach Japan dude stabbing young master at the end after he decided he was gonna do his bid for his evil deed.
- Kasuga being Arakawa's son randomly

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
- Kasuga's undying love for Arakawa had him take a bid, only for him to get out and catch a slug from Arakawa because he was protecting him.
- Kasaga wanting to save the young master even though this dude spent a good bit of energy trying to kill him.
- the Bleach Japan dude stabbing young master at the end after he decided he was gonna do his bid for his evil deed.

honestly as a person whos played 0-7 most of those are tame compared to the rest of the stuff in the series :russ:

With that said I do agree about the two coin locker baby's being a little silly and Kume killing Masato to make it tragic just because.

But I disagree about it being bad but that's just me breh :salute:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah the story in these games is super silly; it's part of the game's charm imo.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Been playing this on PS5 again to kill time until Nier Replicant gets delivered

seeing a Dragon Engine Yakuza game in 60fps on console is beautiful :mjcry: