Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
What I don't get is I feel like Yakuza should be the action game and judgement should be the RPG.
Yeah I'd be completely fine if the spinoff was turn based not the main series

But with the announcement that it was the most successful Yakuza game we're gonna have turn based mainline games for a long time :mjcry:

I loved the wildness of 7 but sometimes its fun to just pick up a bike and hit like 6 enemies with it :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I'd be completely fine if the spinoff was turn based not the main series

But with the announcement that it was the most successful Yakuza game we're gonna have turn based mainline games for a long time :mjcry:

I loved the wildness of 7 but sometimes its fun to just pick up a bike and hit like 6 enemies with it :mjcry:

Prob cause yakuza itself already had over 6 entries with the same combat, seems like they are just tired of it

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Prob cause yakuza itself already had over 6 entries with the same combat, seems like they are just tired of it
The combat absolutely needed to be refreshed......but they did the first few dragon engine games K2, 6 and Judgment are :whew: its still the beat em up style but more fun and open.

I love turn based games as much as the next guy but doesn't mean I want them in Yakuza games,, I'll still buy the games but turning the main games turn based isn't what was needed :yeshrug:

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Kiwami 1 is one of the weaker games but is def a must play after beating 0 :ufdup: no skipping games either

0 was dope but long af...I bought Like a Dragon and downloaded the rest of them. But you right, it don't feel right to skip. I cant do my boy Majima like that :beli:.

I guess I gotta man up and play them all now :wow: