Yakuza: Like a Dragon (PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
On chapter 3. Ichiban and homeless dude just had their "hero" talk :mjlol:

It's corny but I love it. Really cemented my chance of playing through.

This game is amazingly entertaining. I was put off by the massive amounts of cut scenes in the previous games but just accepting it pays off.
Yeah I'm a lil bit farther than you. Just started playing it on gamepass and I'm already over 10 hours deep :mjgrin: I be nerding it up when some shyt catches my attention

But ayo why is this game so dialogue heavy?? Like damn man I really don't want to skip cutscenes cuz I wanna follow along with the story but holy shyt is really taking away from the game after every couple of fights there's literally 10 minutes of dialogue. Maybe that's their way of incentivising (is that a word lol) side missions but even those have long ass cutscenes too so wtf brehs.

Still 10/10 fukk watchu heard :whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Playing now on Gamepass. I’m enjoying it so far.

Tried playing some of the other ones and they just didn’t capture me. Didn’t really like the combat and the stories seemed too slow to get going.

But this one had me stuck in front of my TV for like 5 hours. Have not done that in a while. Excited to play some more:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just got to the end of chapter 4, i swear this current cutscene is the length of a full tv show lmao