ya know what I thought of...there isn't a consensus on 'best street fighter ever' is there?

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The original street fighter 2 had muthafukas so obsessed they would waste quarters on doing freeze glitches lol. The feeling of accomplishment one felt when doing Guiles handcuff glitch :ahh: then walking away from the sticks knowing the owner had to reset the system to get it working again :steviej:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
cats pickin SF3 variations, but where were ya'll when the shyt came out? SF3 flopped like Wale's LP, it can't be THIS many nikka's favorite

Game was a slow burn. When it dropped it was too complicated for a lot of nikkas. Also the 1st two games had bucked a lot of popular characters. But 3rd Strike did respectable numbers.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:ohhh:

GOAT SF moment:blessed:

SF ain't the same on a console. If you never walked into an arcade, saw a crowd huddled around, put your quarter up, waited your turn, then proceeded to give everyone that work...then you never lived it:ohlawd:

Them dudes that took an L and kept trying to beat you only to lose their money and have to leave the arcade:umad: meanwhile you were on your first 50 cents:win:

Parrying those types of supers was the norm at the arcade I used to play at..shyts not that special..seen nikkas parry in the air from ibukis and kens super and all that.
:snooze:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
How come none of street fighter's have character creation for real? That would be one franchise I'd like to see with that feature.

I'd like to make a black street brawler cat with capoeira skills. He'd be like a little bit of mayweather but with thunder fists or some shyt.

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come none of street fighter's have character creation for real? That would be one franchise I'd like to see with that feature.

I'd like to make a black street brawler cat with capoeira skills. He'd be like a little bit of mayweather but with thunder fists or some shyt.
Thank god you're not a game developer :pachaha:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Capcom vs SNK 2 was going to be my choice but OP said no VS games

1. 3rd Strike

2. Alpha 2

3. Alpha 3

4. Super Turbo

played all extensively (SSF2T on GGPO/Supercade :noah:)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I always thought Street Fighter Alpha III was considered the best.