ya know what I thought of...there isn't a consensus on 'best street fighter ever' is there?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All them Ken's on SF6 is gonna flip RIGHT to Akuma as soon as he drops. I can't wait for akuma. He's gonna hold it down until season 23 when they finally announce BALROG :martin:
Only if Ken is nerfed hard. He's top 3 braindead characters, but insaneif you're actually good. Akuma has traditionally taken skill, as he's a glass cannon.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Original Street Fighter 2 and Championship edition, easily
This.

The sheer amount of quarters I used in arcades back in the day :mjcry: .

The whole ritual to even play it in the arcades was :wow: So many unwritten rules and regulations. Once saw a kid push his way through the line talking about he got next like he did not see quarters lined up on the machine. I and about 7 others kids was. :dahell:

This small Harry Potter looking cac was outraged. He smoothly walked up and snuffed the fukk out of the interloper. The poor kid took a clean dragon punch flush to the jaw. He stumbled back and cracked his dome to the white meat on the cabinet for Pit Fighter.

Nobody skipped a fukking beat. We just lined back up and watched the next match. :wow:

What a time to be alive.

200.gif

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Third Strike is a lot of fun, but I always preferred 4 for it's roster and updated visuals