XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
He said that bullshyt?
he brought up Pacs name twice in separate esps. im trying to figured out how it's "X is dead bruh why nikkas going after someone whos dead", but he turns around and does the same shyt...
Pacs has had a muddied history when it comes to abuse in general".. nikka so has a majority of the hip-hop industry. That nikka went from abuse against women to abused in general quick as shyt lol

He said that "long list" shyt in a tweet...im trying been to find that shyt!

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
man fukk that! You jews aren't STILL talking crazy about Hitler?? LOL.
You think Black families who witnessed first had the hanging of a relatively by the KKK aren't saying all types of crazy shyt....a fukked out person/group ae getting that work either dead or alive
This is true, your deeds follow you past the grave, good or bad.

Got nothing to say about dude though but all that 666 stuff and playing with the devil should never be supported

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You guys amaze me, really. All evidence was pointing to a young man that was changing his life. He's never hid the fact that he had demons, and who knows what type of shyt he was exposed to growing up where he grew up. Yall fukk nikkas need to take a child psychology course. Lets be clear, I do not condone domestic violence, but I'm also not ignorant to how the human mind works. I'd hate for a nikka to say I deserve to die today for some shyt I did when I was a teenager, that's all.
Man fukk outta here u ain't see people give all these passes to Chris Brown who was the same age. Even tho this kid has done WAAAY worse shyt.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
You guys amaze me, really. All evidence was pointing to a young man that was changing his life. He's never hid the fact that he had demons, and who knows what type of shyt he was exposed to growing up where he grew up. Yall fukk nikkas need to take a child psychology course. Lets be clear, I do not condone domestic violence, but I'm also not ignorant to how the human mind works. I'd hate for a nikka to say I deserve to die today for some shyt I did when I was a teenager, that's all.

I hope so but I didn't see anything that made me think he was "changing his life", all I saw was some real degenerate, destructive, hateful AND demonic activity whenever he hit my timeline.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
shocked but not shocked

xxx was def trying to change, some would say it was because of the case he was fighting but i do feel like he was being genuine with some of the good deeds he was doing as he spoke about wanting to do better things back in 2016

another thing about the girl geeneva , at one point when xxx went back to jail she said that she lied about the abuse

now for me this is strange, you can maybe look this up if you want but she really did come out sying she lied about something, she then changed her instagram name to "liar"

she went to his get together when he passed to leave gifts and got kicked out and cried about it saying why would his friends do that , as if he wasnt fighting this abuse case

anyway

you cant deny xxx had his problems, their were loads of details online from him fighting people and doing troll shyt, and he also spoke on stuff and now this recording comes out

both him and the girl are far from innocent , but this is hiphop yo , we listen to demonic shyt everyday, from dr dres bytches aint shyt, to styles p kill that fakkit and all this new gen shyt, this is what rap music is about, filth; we want to hear the most fuked up shyt but when it happens in real life everyone has mixed feelings.

you guys can have a look at her gram, some say she forgave him:yeshrug:

Its really time the powers that be start directing the 'signs of a domestic abuse victim' talk every woman is given to men too.

Each point you mentioned are textbook signs of a DV victim. And I'm not even exaggerating.

Furthermore, the case against him includes witnesses that had to intervene during one of his attacks towards this victim.

This shyt is clear as plastic. That mofo was a demon and deserves no praise just because he died like every human being wont also die at some point. Dying doesnt make you special.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
What's cornier is nikkas wasting precious time to hear Akademiks opinion about anything .nikka is grown with a 15 yr old mentality
I don't seek out his opinion. Someone will inevitably post whatever idiotic shyt he says on here, and that's how I find out the stupid shyt he says.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Man fukk outta here u ain't see people give all these passes to Chris Brown who was the same age. Even tho this kid has done WAAAY worse shyt.

Chris was criticized more because a) he's more famous, and b) he hit a world famous pop star you fukking idiot.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I don't seek out his opinion. Someone will inevitably post whatever idiotic shyt he says on here, and that's how I find out the stupid shyt he says.
Neg anyone posting his content & keep it moving. That's what I'm doing with anyone who makes a Charlamagne the Agent thread.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Because muthafukkas is trying to prop this bytch ass nikka up like he's some type of hero just cause he got smoked.

I read the details on what he did to that girl and it's disgusting.

fukk him, rest in piss. :pacspit:
We already know that though

My point us there's nothing else to say, the people propping him up know it too

The nikka is dead forever, didnt event hit 25, that's punishment enough imo

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Man fukk what you talking bout.

You torture women for fun you deserve a bullet.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
What's cornier is nikkas wasting precious time to hear Akademiks opinion about anything .nikka is grown with a 15 yr old mentality

Whats EVEN cornier is nikkas thinking Ak isnt a force out here and cant sway the opinion of these young fukks. ANY virus or disease to hip hop has to be killed off or it will begin to infiltrate
the entire area. Thus the reason for you having these X fans giving their terrible opinions on the matter and absolving dude of any wrong doing (even with video, written and audio evidence). :stopitslime:

I LOVE hip-hop and what we not about to do is normalize abuse within the genre... this gerne gets way more than enough blame for shyt

Last edited: