XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Another reason why Pitchfork ain't shyt

Is this news? What good will come of this tape? Justice for the victim? A deeper understanding of the issues he was dealing with?
Seems more like ammo for people to use this dead child as a way to further their agenda. He was clearly troubled. How did he get to that dark place? Seems like a more interesting conversation. But of course, we remove all nuance and are left with nothing to learn or gain from this. People will judge though, and they will definitely click... Which is sadly the motivator here...

He can't defend himself anymore. We won't truly know what happened, if he was exaggerating and puffing his chest here. Instead we cast judgement on a dead person, who nobody in the conversation seems to really know at all. This conversation has to EVOLVE for any greater good to come of it

Sad times we live in brehs
Son everyone was shytting on the girl and calling her a liar even tho this lil dumb nikka even admitted in jail over the phone incriminating himself and picking up extra charges. It also wasnt only one girl who he beat but everyone tried to switch the narrative around completely after he died like all of the PROVEN stories against this nikka was false.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That nikka deserved every single bullet he caught.

I hope he felt the pain of each one and spent his last minutes on this Earth in pure agony, just like he put that girl through.

They should let them soldiers out for doing the world a favor.

BET International

"According to the testimony, XXXTentacion—whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy—and the alleged victim began "cohabitating" at a residence in North Miami in May 2016. Approximately two weeks later, Jahseh allegedly slapped the victim and damaged her iPhone for complimenting a male friend's jewelry. That same day, Jahseh made the victim choose between "a barbecue pitchfork and a barbecue cleaner" being put inside her vagina.

Following this incident, Jahseh continued to be even more violent. After the two moved to Orlando in July 2016, Jahseh is said to have threatened the victim's life "literally like every day." At one point, Jahseh allegedly head-butted, punched, stomped, and kicked the woman after she hummed along to a song by an unnamed artist during a car ride. He also allegedly threatened to cut out her tongue.

Shortly after Jahseh's arrest in a separate aggravated battery case, the woman had sex with another man. Upon his release, the two moved in together again in North Miami. However, the abuse turned even more violent and bizarre after Jahseh learned of the woman's sexual tryst.

Holding a glass bottle, Jahseh allegedly threatened the woman by saying he was "going to fukk you up" if she didn't "tell him the truth" about what happened. One week later, the two moved again, this time to Sweetwater. Jahseh allegedly strangled the woman at this residence on multiple occasions before another resident intervened.

This past October, the woman learned that she was pregnant. That same month, Jahseh is said to have walked out onto the balcony of the residence to place a call to the man the woman had sex with while he was in jail. After the call, Jahseh allegedly threatened to kill the woman and the unborn child. He then went on to head-butt, punch, elbow, and strangle the woman before threatening to kill her in the bathtub. The woman described her face at the time as looking "distorted." One of her eyes, she recalled, was bleeding.

When other roommates showed up at the apartment, she asked to be taken to the hospital. She was then forced to put on glasses and a hoodie before being taken to an unfamiliar apartment. The woman was allegedly left alone in a bedroom, where she stayed for two consecutive days without any form of outside communication."
That kid was a fukkin sociopath. Period.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
5aCl1kD.jpg

Imagine your daughter coming home like this and that xxxtentacion nikka telling you "hurt people hurt people". fukk that nikka and anybody else who rock with him.

I'm still trying to ask akademiks about this long list of abusing women Pac had. He still hasn't given me a answer.. that nikka allows his hate for Vic to just spew any ole fukk shyt out his mouth...

Oh yeah, all yall hoe ass nikkas/Cacs who argued me DOWN when the vic mensa freestyle dropped, we need to talk

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
5aCl1kD.jpg

Imagine your daughter coming home like this and that xxxtentacion nikka telling you "hurt people hurt people". fukk that nikka and anybody else who rock with him.

I'm still trying to ask akademiks about this long list of abusing women Pac had. He still hasn't given me a answer.. that nikka allows his hate for Vic to just spew any ole fukk shyt out his mouth...

Oh yeah, all yall hoe ass nikkas/Cacs who argued me DOWN when the vic mensa freestyle dropped, we need to talk
He said that bullshyt?

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I never play around with the dead, let them rest, but anyone who abuses women is sick to me. A lot of nikkas out here really need help man, shyt is sad. I wonder if this will change the way people are looking at Vic Mensa and his statements now, :ohhh:

man fukk that! You think jews aren't STILL talking crazy about Hitler?? LOL.
You think Black families who witnessed first had the hanging of a relative by the KKK aren't saying all types of crazy shyt....a fukked up person/group are getting that work either dead or alive

Last edited:

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
You guys amaze me, really. All evidence was pointing to a young man that was changing his life. He's never hid the fact that he had demons, and who knows what type of shyt he was exposed to growing up where he grew up. Yall fukk nikkas need to take a child psychology course. Lets be clear, I do not condone domestic violence, but I'm also not ignorant to how the human mind works. I'd hate for a nikka to say I deserve to die today for some shyt I did when I was a teenager, that's all.