Xbox twitter account says "Console wars aren't worth your time, playing games is."

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Barely any of y’all game like that. :mjlol:

Post your gamer profile so we can see whose full shyt
kevinsamuels-umm.gif

But y’all won’t Lmaoooo
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

not counting the super nintendo, sega genesis, PS2, PS1, dreamcast, psp, og xbox, switch, wii, etc that i own and play occasionally. :troll:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Never ever over-hype a Bethesda game based on anything Todd Howard says he has used car salesmen stench on him

and thats what the xbots pretty much did because of lack of titles they over over-hyped a bethesda game to extodriany levels that it had to be a 99 on metacritic or it was gonna be viewed a flop score wise.

This is from a guy with
100+ hrs in Morrowind
oblivion
Skyrim
fallout's
and now Starfield

all very fun games but aren't earth shattering which must games are not.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
you see it. :mjlol:

what's the next big exclusive that saves Team Larry?

Don't Say ES6....unless they change up their :flabbynsick: game engine.
They keep fukking around, Phil might get called into a meeting one day with the higher ups, about maybe going on to pursue other passions in life.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Console wars was only a thing for me as a kid because my parents were only going to buy me 1 system.

If you have both consoles then why would you care.
You don’t need all systems to not be a console stan/soldier as an adult. Just try not being a dumbass

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Never ever over-hype a Bethesda game based on anything Todd Howard says he has used car salesmen stench on him

and thats what the xbots pretty much did because of lack of titles they over over-hyped a bethesda game to extodriany levels that it had to be a 99 on metacritic or it was gonna be viewed a flop score wise.

This is from a guy with
100+ hrs in Morrowind
oblivion
Skyrim
fallout's
and now Starfield

Yep, they were so thirsty they were gassing RC Cola like it was blue label

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

This is from a guy with
100+ hrs in Morrowind
oblivion
Skyrim
fallout's
and now Starfield

Sony stan babble.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Sony stan babble.
:why: Breh, I just forked out $1700 about 2 weeks ago to replace a 3080 ti with a 4090 to play a "xbox" game on PC.....

I know you guys are conflicted and deflated :hubie:

I game that is my hobbie so no point to own an xbox in this era but I still got my OG xbox and 360 hooked up though collecting dust.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just want to see XBox pump out some cool, unique games. I love Nintendo and Sony but I had a lot of fun with the first 2 XBox systems as well. I don't think Microsoft will ever overtake Sony but they should at least try to carve out a niche for themselves.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This x 10000000000000
Some are in here complaining about others not playing video games like that not realizing that they are contributing to it with their antics. How can you ask what are good games for consoles when the usual suspects (they know who they are) come in with a bias post that completely derails the thread.

I’m not a casual gamer btw before posters come in with the pitchforks.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Some are in here complaining about others not playing video games like that not realizing that they are contributing to it with their antics. How can you ask what are good games for consoles when the usual suspects (they know who they are) come in with a bias post that completely derails the thread.

I’m not a casual gamer btw before posters come in with the pitchforks.
Most of us, me included, will recommend games with no bias.

Of course that point won't be brought up because some would prefer to bytch about other posters instead of paying attention.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Most of us, me included, will recommend games with no bias.

Of course that point won't be brought up because some would prefer to bytch about other posters instead of paying attention.
You obviously didn’t read my comment before you responded.

I literally said the usual suspects that always derail the thread with the console war antics to the point it’s hard to even weed out the sincere post of people trying to help other gamers.

They know exactly who I’m referring to when I say that. In fact, they’re in this exact thread now proving my point.