Xbox twitter account says "Console wars aren't worth your time, playing games is."

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Quote one post of a person in any one of those game threads talking about starfield.

Just one, It should be easy.
Don't be dense breh, you know what you all do.

You want a good example of the many of the "concern troll" posts I was talking about and yes it was very easy to find.
Square has talked multiple times now about how the final fantasy series is struggling to find and grow an audience and in turn profitability.

3 million sales ain’t “bad” or a “Flop” but it ain’t enough for their flagship AAA title. Their biggest game is supposed to be big enough to make up for some of the smaller risks that may not pan out.

If your biggest game can’t put the team on its shoulders then you got issues. :francis:
So now people are bringing the same energy back.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw. I think it’s in your head. I’m 100% positive i’ve never just jumped into a thread or conversation about any other game and started talking about starfield.

I think the #shambles are real. Starfield got y’all acting crazy :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You want a good example of the many of the "concern troll" posts I was talking about and yes it was very easy to find.

So now people are bringing the same energy back.
First off you said i was talking about starfield in those threads. Nothing in that quote you posted of mine has anything to do with starfield :stopitslime:

Second, How is that “concern trolling” to talk about what happened.

Square lost 30% of their value soon after i made that post. I was 100% correct with what i said.

Stan shyt got y’all minds broken, we can’t even really talk about games here.

The fact that you equate that post about literally what happened (about a 3rd party publisher that y’all just attached your selves to by the way:mjlol:) to now thousands of posts of you weirdos doing everything in your power to tear down a game cause it’s not on your console of choice is wild to me.

Sony stan’s are actually fukkin crazy :huhldup:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
First off you said i was talking about starfield in those threads. Nothing in that quote you posted of mine has anything to do with starfield :stopitslime:

Square lost 30% of their value soon after i made that post. I was 100% correct with what i said.

The fact that you equate that post about literally what happened (about a 3rd party publisher that y’all just attached your selves to by the way:mjlol:) to now thousands of posts of you weirdos doing everything in your power to tear down a game cause it’s not on your console of choice is wild to me.

I agree with everything you said, but as a former bot turned neutral party, you do realize that everything you just wrote also applies to the 7bot generals as well right? No homo but shyt ain't been the same between us since I bought a PS5 :pachaha:sucked all the fun out of creating content knowing I have to cater to one of the stanbases for clicks and views or else forever be banished into obscurity. So I just said fukk it and used that time to play more games.

Both sides accuse the other of shyt they do themselves. Both sides, including yourself, will deny it and continue to feed the machine. And the beat goes on :mj:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Yea square issue was terrible old management , a game like ff16 SHOULD have been on everything under the sun even a switch cloud version if possible. The fomo behind that game is done, doesn't matter where they port it at this point. They should behave like Capcom, they're a multiplatform publisher

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with everything you said, but as a former bot turned neutral party, you do realize that everything you just wrote also applies to the 7bot generals as well right? No homo but shyt ain't been the same between us since I bought a PS5 :pachaha:sucked all the fun out of creating content knowing I have to cater to one of the stanbases for clicks and views or else forever be banished into obscurity. So I just said fukk it and used that time to play more games.

Both sides accuse the other of shyt they do themselves. Both sides, including yourself, will deny it and continue to feed the machine. And the beat goes on :mj:
Y’all not gone “both sides” me in here I talk my shyt, but i don’t be acting like a straight up jackass.

Courtdog don’t even post no more, xbox side don’t have nobody acting like that. Any and every thread is overrun with sony dudes runnin in saying crazy shyt. :huhldup:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

At the end of the day breh, people are meeting your fanbase with the same energy they've been met with.

Ya'll went at their exclusives, and now they going at yours. That's how this shyt works.

If your reputation has been clean, then this wouldn't be happening. Period.

Classiness and a respectful reputation eventually wins out and would have by now.

7/10 wouldn't be a meme.
Shartfield/Shambfield wouldn't be a thing.
etc.

Don't try to duck now or be in denial. You guys getting dragged simply because many people are returning the favor, period. That's why there are so many different crowd cracking jokes. There's been years of tolerating it and across many different games, ya'll did it to yourselves.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea square issue was terrible old management , a game like ff16 SHOULD have been on everything under the sun even a switch cloud version if possible. The fomo behind that game is done, doesn't matter where they port it at this point. They should behave like Capcom, they're a multiplatform publisher
Breh, literally two weeks after i made that post square releases their earnings and investors said THE EXACT same thing i did and pulled their $ from the stock. But naw i was concern trolling and console waring so that forced @IIVI to act a got damn fool about a whole other game cause it’s not on playstions.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
At the end of the day breh, people are meeting your fanbase with the same energy they've been met with.

If your reputation has been clean, then this wouldn't be happening.

Classiness eventually wins out and would have by now.

7/10 wouldn't be a meme.
Shartfield/Shambfield wouldn't be a thing.
etc.

Don't try to duck now or be in denial. You guys getting dragged simply because many people are returning the favor, period.
You keep saying this, but can’t produce any proof of it.

You are just making up shyt to justify your own pitiful behavior on here.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh, literally two weeks after i made that post square releases their earnings and investors said THE EXACT same thing i did and pulled their $ from the stock. But naw i was concern trolling and console waring so that forced @IIVI to act a got damn fool about a whole other game cause it’s not on playstions.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

You keep saying this, but can’t produce any proof of it.

You are just making up shyt to justify your own pitiful behavior on here.
The proof is you got Nintendo, Sony and even fans of other games like Baldur's Gate going at this game and clowning it.

Is that or is that not happening all around the internet?

Is everyone else the problem?

Case closed. I'm done.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The proof is you got Nintendo, Sony and even fans of other games like Baldur's Gate going at this game and clowning it.

Is that or is that not happening all around the internet?

Is everyone else the problem?

Case closed. I'm done.
Yes, the people acting a got damn fool are the problem.

fukk wrong with you breh :mjlol: