Xbox twitter account says "Console wars aren't worth your time, playing games is."

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barely any of y’all game like that. :mjlol:

Post your gamer profile so we can see whose full shyt
kevinsamuels-umm.gif

But y’all won’t Lmaoooo
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

There hasn't been anything to play on Xbox prior to Starfield, this is a bold take

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Barely any of y’all game like that. :mjlol:

Post your gamer profile so we can see whose full shyt
kevinsamuels-umm.gif

But y’all won’t Lmaoooo
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif

This is the part i love

People can talk all that “real gamer” shyt all they want but if you hiding your gaming accounts or scared to post your stats at the end of the year, we know what time it is

JNew

Superstar
Daps
As a kid. I had 2 brothers one had a wii, another had a ps3 and I had a 360. Console wars was a pissing contest. :unimpressed: With the 360 winning consistently.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So you're still broke bloke status? :sas2:
Nope. I can buy an Xbox anytime I want. I choose not to.

:umad:

I played the 360 more than my PS3. I played the PS4 more than my Xbox One. Buying an Xbox and PS5 won't cost more than £900. Any man in the West that can't raise that in less than a month should be ashamed of himself.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the part i love

People can talk all that “real gamer” shyt all they want but if you hiding your gaming accounts or scared to post your stats at the end of the year, we know what time it is
I’m know you been posted your tag a few times, this isn’t the first time I said this but it’s always crickets. Especially when I think it was you who had that thread where you could post your id and see people’s trophies and that thread was barren as fukk.

I’m old like most here, but there was a time obviously before YouTube where your statements and criticisms didn’t mean shyt if you didn’t have a resume. Now any lame nikka can post their lame ass comments and that shyt don’t get the type of pushback like it used to

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nope. I can buy an Xbox anytime I want. I choose not to.

:umad:

I played the 360 more than my PS3. I played the PS4 more than my Xbox One. Buying an Xbox and PS5 won't cost more than £900. Any man in the West that can't raise that in less than a month should be ashamed of himself.
Agreed. :mjpls: