Xbox twitter account says "Console wars aren't worth your time, playing games is."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yep, they were so thirsty they were gassing RC Cola like it was blue label
Show your
:why: Breh, I just forked out $1700 about 2 weeks ago to replace a 3080 ti with a 4090 to play a "xbox" game on PC.....

I know you guys are conflicted and deflated :hubie:

I game that is my hobbie so no point to own an xbox in this era but I still got my OG xbox and 360 hooked up though collecting dust.
More babble

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I just want to see XBox pump out some cool, unique games. I love Nintendo and Sony but I had a lot of fun with the first 2 XBox systems as well. I don't think Microsoft will ever overtake Sony but they should at least try to carve out a niche for themselves.
They did for a time. They were the dudebro box. But Gampass got em clutching in every direction.

Daps
Console wars was only a thing for me as a kid because my parents were only going to buy me 1 system.

If you have both consoles then why would you care.
This 100%.

Got the Series X for multiplats my wife hates (Elden Ring etc) and PS5 for games we both play (Horizon etc).

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Console wars was only a thing for me as a kid because my parents were only going to buy me 1 system.

If you have both consoles then why would you care.
Why would I buy a piece of dogshyt when the PS5 and the Switch is everything I need :umad:
nikkas tryna get people to buy that pile of trash yall xbots ain’t slick
“Wahh wahh plz buy the xbox yoo :sadcam: “ ass nikkas

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Never ever over-hype a Bethesda game based on anything Todd Howard says he has used car salesmen stench on him

and thats what the xbots pretty much did because of lack of titles they over over-hyped a bethesda game to extodriany levels that it had to be a 99 on metacritic or it was gonna be viewed a flop score wise.

This is from a guy with
100+ hrs in Morrowind
oblivion
Skyrim
fallout's
and now Starfield

all very fun games but aren't earth shattering which must games are not.
Facts though. Like I said before, I know people professionally who work at Bethesda. They told me it was a mess.

Regarding the hype, for years:
Zelda
Final Fantasy
Baldur's Gate
GoW
Elden Ring
Horizon
Metroid
Octopath Traveler
etc.

People in these communities were trying to have discussions about their GoTY contenders and truly good games all for xbots to butt in concern trolling or talking about "Starfield about to change the genre. Starfield about to change the game!" All that hoopla to go 7/10 around the board and low 80's on Metacritic (and dropping).

Cats annoyed people in those threads around the internet that had nothing to do with them. For years. Now all those communities are getting their revenge back.

I'll be real and I'll do it without a concern troll: I skipped the last Xbox and only bought the new one because all the PS5's were sold out. No bullshyt, the second I bought a PS5 I've stopped using my Xbox. PC is fine. Xbox there is literally no point this generation nor while Playstations are around for that matter. There's nothing (good) on it exclusively that interests me to the point I want to get one. Xbox 360 for MW3 for the player base was the last time I bought an Xbox that I was excited about and that was over 10 years ago. Many of those people either moved to PC, use a PS5 for their choice of console or stopped gaming altogether. People either own both or they only own a PS5. When you have a decent PC there is no point to owning a sole Xbox by itself in 2023 when you can have a PS5. shyt, I have enough money to build or buy a baller top-of-the-line PC but I still only have a PS5 because that's all I really need.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People in these communities were trying to have discussions about their GoTY contenders and truly good games all for xbots to butt in concern trolling or talking about "Starfield about to change the genre. Starfield about to change the game!"
Quote one post of a person in any one of those game threads talking about starfield.

Just one, It should be easy.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The true question is, why even buy an Xbox if most of the games are on PC? :troll: