Xbox Series S Won’t Play Xbox One X Enhancements.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What's even more retarded is the fact sony stans shyt on backwards compatibility all day and this literally only effects BC games :mindblown:
They talk down about it because MS seems to be offering that as the main selling point. Me personally I like BC would have loved to have the option to play some Ps2/PS3 games again without having to keep the old consoles. PS4 games being available as well not so bad

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They talk down about it because MS seems to be offering that as the main selling point. Me personally I like BC would have loved to have the option to play some Ps2/PS3 games again without having to keep the old consoles. PS4 games being available as well not so bad
When did Xbox try to make BC a selling point?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This really ain't a big deal, other than MS exclusives that got framerate boost (and those will likely be getting a Series S patch anyway like Forza and Gears) the main thing you got with X-enhancements on back-compat 360 games are internal resolutions multiplied by 3 or 4.....and because a lot of games weren't 720p some aren't even 4K now, Ninja Gaiden 2 for example is 1800p which is still clean but not 4K.

Other than no 4K you're still seeing the benefits on Xbox Series S. Cleaned up framerate, HDR through the new A.I program the S and X have and for games that had dynamic resolution that won't need to drop to keep the game stable like it would need to on 360.

You not getting 4K enhancements, but you're still getting emulation boosts.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
This really ain't a big deal, other than MS exclusives that got framerate boost (and those will likely be getting a Series S patch anyway like Forza and Gears) the main thing you got with X-enhancements on back-compat 360 games are internal resolutions multiplied by 3 or 4.....and because a lot of games weren't 720p some aren't even 4K now, Ninja Gaiden 2 for example is 1800p which is still clean but not 4K.

Other than no 4K you're still seeing the benefits on Xbox Series S. Cleaned up framerate, HDR through the new A.I program the S and X have and for games that had dynamic resolution that won't need to drop to keep the game stable like it would need to on 360.

You not getting 4K enhancements, but you're still getting emulation boosts.
New generation games demand higher hardware

The S is going to fukk up multiplats for both ps5 and Xbox