Xbox Series S Won’t Play Xbox One X Enhancements.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You realize the PS5 is the weaker console right?

We acting like the X don’t exist? Sony stans spent three last 2 generations shytting on the competition about having the most powerful console right? Why all of a sudden the narrative has been shifted and y’all don’t care about power any more. Now y’all talking about load speed etc. :russ: meanwhile if the PS5 has the best graphics but bad load times, y’all wouldn’t say shyt
Oh, how the turntables...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tell that to The Mad Titan and Courtdog :wow:
I'm reporting facts while you try to hide them. Then threads asking about the info I posted gets posted by a Sony head and you allow it. So I have to post more often just so this website can have factual information.

Otherwise it's the Sony narrative presented AS THE STORY and misinformation becomes Sony facts :snoop: you've been here too long to not see that so you're part of the problem :francis:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

MS is wrong for this shyt

Trying to pull a fast one on consumers to get more market share

they are afraid to go head to head with the big dog so they gotta take advantage of parents and grandparents to push console sales

:mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
New generation games demand higher hardware

The S is going to fukk up multiplats for both ps5 and Xbox

‘I don’t think this is going to be the case. I think devs may build with PS5 as the target and then when it’s time to factor in XBOX they will develop for Series S.

• PS5 gets Next-Gen Version
  • Series S gets a derivative of PS5 version
  • Series X gets Series S version with slight upgrades due to game running on better hardware.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
‘I don’t think this is going to be the case. I think devs may build with PS5 as the target and then when it’s time to factor in XBOX they will develop for Series S.

• PS5 gets Next-Gen Version
  • Series S gets a derivative of PS5 version
  • Series X gets Series S version with slight upgrades due to game running on better hardware.
What about the multiplats that have contracts with MS?

like cyberpunk