Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
them bytches still got to pay if they want to play online :whoa:

ya i just saw that...disgusting. i'd never pay for a fee for an internet that can go out for a month and has little to no security. I wouldn't want my CC info being compromised or anything. M$ will never get hacked thats for sure...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox is going to be the people with money's favorite system (extra 100, xbox live fee, security), while PS4 will be the poor person's system (cheaper, inferior system, no fee for an internet that can be hacked and your info stolen)

thats pretty much what the debate comes down to now that sony doesnt have the blu-ray advantage.
:mindblown: This is the most dumbest post I've seen typed up on here in a while.

So you equate actual competence of an online infrastructure based on it's fees?? Well now since PS4's online is requiring money to work, does that mean it will be on par with XBL now in your mind?? :smh:

Oh and PS4 is an inferior system when it's proven that the hardware is factually superior to it(Faster GPU, CPU and RAM)?
:snoop:

:troll: post I get ya.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2dkbc0p.gif

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
:mindblown: This is the most dumbest post I've seen typed up on here in a while.

So you equate actual competence of an online infrastructure based on it's fees?? Well now since PS4's online is requiring money to work, does that mean it will be on par with XBL now in your mind?? :smh:

Oh and PS4 is an inferior system when it's proven that the hardware is factually superior to it(Faster GPU, CPU and RAM)?
:snoop:

:troll: post I get ya.

no it won't be on par...i'd never pay for a service that was hacked and shut down for a month...

:smugbiden: