Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This isn't a joke article tho. Gameindustry.com is the top place to go for the REAL NEWS about the industry. They don't post bogus articles. They don't post "rumors" as facts. It doesn't even say rumor. So it is what it is. Sorry if 3cepts who seem to know everything about this stuff disagree. They literally have no idea whats going on. They can't even tell you about the PS4, but they know how many systems they'll crank out this year?

My stance is the PS4 won't even drop this year, most of you know I said that. Then I said if they did freak it, it would be extremely limited. I was wrong on the price of the PS4, but everything else seems to be right on point :win:

For the record. Could you please define the word "COULD" for us please?

Cause COULD and FACT don't go together...... Ever

In other news, Jesus COULD come back tomorrow as Osama Bin Ladin

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Did you quote me on accident? The word "could" wasn't used once in what you quoted :dwillhuh:
It was however used in the thread title. And what I quoted was you explaining how accurate the source is. How they only report REAL NEWS.

But the source said COULD. Could isnt real news. Romney could get elected isnt news. Jesus shuttlesworth could get elected to. Is that real cause it could happen.

Which again... Anything could happen. Microsoft could go bankrupt. Sony factory could blow up. It could rain fire tomorrow

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It was however used in the thread title. And what I quoted was you explaining how accurate the source is. How they only report REAL NEWS.

But the source said COULD. Could isnt real news. Romney could get elected isnt news. Jesus shuttlesworth could get elected to. Is that real cause it could happen.

Which again... Anything could happen. Microsoft could go bankrupt. Sony factory could blow up. It could rain fire tomorrow
Yeah, but now your bringing bullshyt into the equation. With that logic, nothing could ever be confirmed because anything "could" happen
What IS happening is they are making systems. Neither knows exactly how many systems they'll have ready. But from the early looks? Its not looking good on the sony side. I didn't make the article, so I can't tell more. All I can tell you is a story like this wouldn't be published on that website if there was NOTHING to it.

I'm not a fanboy, so I could give a shyt how it really ends up unlike you. I bought my Xbox One already via my xbox. Got that good Day One achievement already :win:
You don't want to believe the article thats fine, I'm not saying its fact either. Your could rant tho? fukk outta hurr bruh...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, but now your bringing bullshyt into the equation. With that logic, nothing could ever be confirmed because anything "could" happen
What IS happening is they are making systems. Neither knows exactly how many systems they'll have ready. But from the early looks? Its not looking good on the sony side. I didn't make the article, so I can't tell more. All I can tell you is a story like this wouldn't be published on that website if there was NOTHING to it.

I'm not a fanboy, so I could give a shyt how it really ends up unlike you. I bought my Xbox One already via my xbox. Got that good Day One achievement already :win:
You don't want to believe the article thats fine, I'm not saying its fact either. Your could rant tho? fukk outta hurr bruh...

You're not getting it. There's no stats. Where's the reports from stores. What's the preorder numbers. What's the basis for this "could"

You making my point. In theory, anything could happen. That's why NEWS and FACTS don't match with COULD. Cause anything could happen. Words like "likely", statements like "the data shows", confirmations like "the facts are". Now that's actual news. With references and statistics and shyt like that

Come on now. You busting through the wall like Kool aid. Talking bout how they never post rumors. When this is a fukking baseless rumor with no stats attached to it. It could be 3 to 1. Or it could be 1 to 3. Nothing is proven either way and you know it

How about this..... This article could be wrong

But again. I'm a Sony fanboy. Just check my Xbox live account lol. Therealvenem aka play every game out including kinect. Go Sony!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You're not getting it. There's no stats. Where's the reports from stores. What's the preorder numbers. What's the basis for this "could"

You making my point. In theory, anything could happen. That's why NEWS and FACTS don't match with COULD. Cause anything could happen. Words like "likely", statements like "the data shows", confirmations like "the facts are". Now that's actual news. With references and statistics and shyt like that

Come on now. You busting through the wall like Kool aid. Talking bout how they never post rumors. When this is a fukking baseless rumor with no stats attached to it. It could be 3 to 1. Or it could be 1 to 3. Nothing is proven either way and you know it

How about this..... This article could be wrong

But again. I'm a Sony fanboy. Just check my Xbox live account lol. Therealvenem aka play every game out including kinect. Go Sony!!!
Did you actually read the article or are you basing your bullshyt off of the title of this thread :facepalm:
Lets take a look at the actual article which you didn't read obviously to answer your question :ufdup:
Colin Sebastian says supply chain checks show Microsoft's new system gaining momentum, fate of Wii U rests on holiday software lineup

Microsoft's reversal on controversial Xbox One user restrictions may be paying off. According to an investors note from Baird analyst Colin Sebastian today, the Xbox One appears to have recovered from its early stumbles.

"Despite losing the headline battle at E3, Microsoft's Xbox One appears to be regaining some momentum, in part due to the used and online policy tweaks. Importantly, our supply chain checks suggest Microsoft may have the benefit of a 2-3x unit advantage at launch compared to Sony's PS4."

Sebastian expects both systems to run into supply shortages at launch. He added that the $100 price gap between the Xbox One and PS4 won't matter as much in the launch window as the core audience of early adopters are less likely to balk at paying a premium for the system they want. Even so, Microsoft is "working with channel partners to lessen the gap," Sebastian noted.

As for the Wii U, Sebastian said Nintendo's console continues to struggle. He said it needs a price cut, adding that "the fate of the platform will likely rest on the popularity of Nintendo's holiday software lineup."
So if you REALLY wanted to get to the bottom of this article? Find out who Colin Sebastian is and if he even has access to what he's talking about. He doesn't say "he heard from a source" so he is the source. Nowhere in the article does it say "could" which is something you said it did say in your previous post.
Its not my fault that you "could" be a hater who would rather not look into the validity of things yourself. So I'm now teaching you how to do that.
I know its accurate, so I don't need to look for it myself. But if you wanna say its not true, go prove it. Only thing stopping you is you and reality :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
courtdog is a shell of his former self. The madara of stanning
A stan is a person who post articles from obscure websites in boston. I'm just educating those who do not realize that certain websites are not into fanboy spin stories.
I can't be a shell of "Courtdog" because I'm not Courtdog. I'm better than I ever was by a wide margin tho, thats why :umad: