Xbox One could outship PS4 3-to-1 this year

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Nah, the message was don't piss off the nerds. Only a fool would think that the Xbox Live isn't hackable. MS hasn't been dumb enough to majorly piss off the lulz cats though.

PSN is a stronghold now. We good. :win:

:stopitslime:

MS been punking the nerds. MS been banning boosters and modders every year and all they could do is wait fror the holiday to cop again. Dawg, I used to know a badass who worked for MS. Best hacker I ever met. PSN had mediocre security and they saved their damn files on an online server, which is why they got hacked

Btw, I m trynna order the X1 and I can't seem to find any launch consoles. SOld out everywhere :sad:

I don't wanna pay no damn taxes though

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:stopitslime:

MS been punking the nerds. MS been banning boosters and modders every year and all they could do is wait fror the holiday to cop again. Dawg, I used to know a badass who worked for MS. Best hacker I ever met. PSN had mediocre security and they saved their damn files on an online server, which is why they got hacked

Btw, I m trynna order the X1 and I can't seem to find any launch consoles. SOld out everywhere :sad:

I don't wanna pay no damn taxes though

True, but the point is that the boosters and modders still HAPPENED.

Xbox One Console - Day One Edition: Consoles : Walmart.com

you're welcome. it's the only thing left right now for an X1 preorder

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been 2 years, it aint trash, PS PLUS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.. Live

nigerianumad.png

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Better at getting hacked

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
You know how I know this is American propaganda. My mom called me and told she heard about this on the news. This is complete bullshyt. American media always pulls this bullshyt when an "American" company may take an L in their industry. They tried the same shyt against Toyota when they supposedly had that breakpad issue. (The guy couldn't stop his car because his dumb ass wasn't pressing the break...AT ALL. But you will never hear that part repeated on and on in the news) Investors are probably puffing the story so they can get their investment back when the system launches but the horrible PR for the Xbox One has made this an uphill battle for them. I think Sony has the advantage still..now if they get rid of that Kinect, make is backwards compatible with old 360 games, and drop the price 100 dollars...now we are talking.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
price drop will happen next year though. Pretty sure MS will make it 399, esp after they see how much of a lead the PS4 will have on them. they won't catch Sony, but they better not lose to the fukkin WiiU. :scusthov: