Xbox knocked that shyt out the park man :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like I said you were just there to complain. I see through your nonsense breh.

We have seen now dozens of games that will be on the next gen consoles, and not one of them has character models that look far and away better than last gen nor gameplay.

Yet I didn’t see you asking for 350000 on screen enemies and brand new character models all up in those games.:mjlol:

halo-washed.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Then what the hell you complaining about Halo for?

They are doing something new with the gameplay. Biggest change in the series ever and you’re the one complaining about character models :stopitslime:
Because the game has a near unlimited...nay...infinite budget and the power of the cloud and looks like doo doo

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I do agree that halo could've looked better if were being real but halo isn't the reason the show was good for me... Nothing is surpassing the first 3 halo games anyway no matter what 343 does

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can literally play the same games you saw today on the One X or the gaming PC though.:mindblown:

How is that selling you on a Series X? You said yourself it made you see the Xbox "service" as a buy, where does the Series X fit into this equation? You admit that you were sold on a service and not a console which is why I'm baffled.
This is the main reason. I drink. With my PC, sometimes i run into problems with drivers, etc. when I’m drinkin I don’t wanna deal with that shyt.

I got a ps4 because the Nier Automata pc port was so broken and required the fan made FAR patch. I was so angry, and got a ps4 slim, later i decided to get a One X. I had problems with Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on steam. I had the hardware to run all this, shyt even above and beyond the hardware, but still had issues n it made me angry. I abandoned console gaming in 08 and was strictly PC for 9 years, but the convenience brought me back. I got Chaos Theory on my One X and had no issues. I then got games i loved from my time as a kid like Fusion Frenzy and had a good time. The Series X is gonna rival my RTX 2080 Super, plus some friends i care abouT(not box, people i grew up with plus friends from the army) gonna be on xbox live. i also like the dashboard and ecosystem. thats why i will be getting an xbox. I plan to get a 3080 TI and new motherboard in a few months, but i see the appeal of consoles. To each their own. this generatiopn was weak as fukk(at goes for ps4 too, lets do a thread witht he ps2 games vs ps4 and it will be a blowout) But i like the convenience of a dedicated system. I own all the plastic boxes so i dont participate in these “console wars”. the shyt always been lame to me. i just like to play fun games no matter what they come out on. i grew up playin my cousins NES and Genesis, my sisters SNES, and my neighbors ps1/ Dreamcast. the first system i owned was a Pokemon themed Gameboy Color followed by a PS2.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because the game has a near unlimited...nay...infinite budget and the power of the cloud and looks like doo doo
Opinions and everything, but I think you are being too hard on it.
infinite-screenie-5.jpg

109748628_292073115221063_8585737023375935245_n.png

qqTEvDr_d.jpg

This looks pretty good, especially considering it’s an open world with all types of vehicles, day/night/weather cycle, 4 player co-op all at 60fps.

It was never gonna be a graphical powerhouse. That’s not the priority here.

Last edited:

GRIMLOCK

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opinions and everything, but I think you are being too hard on it.
109748628_292073115221063_8585737023375935245_n.png

qqTEvDr_d.jpg

This looks pretty good, especially considering it’s an open world with all types of vehicles, day/night/weather cycle, 4 player co-op all at 60fps.

It was never gonna be a graphical powerhouse. That’s not the priority here.

SHUT DA FUKK UP ME SAY!

WEAR 12 TERRORFLOPP AT??

WHERE MOS POWERFULL CONSOUL EVER!!

RAY TRACE DEEZ NUTS!

ME GRIMLOCK OG CARTOON LOOK BETTER DAN DIS shyt!!!

YO shyt TRASH B!

STOP JOOLZIN!!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Destiny 2 is open world and on PC and soon PS5/XsX 60fps looks better than Halo graphically. Halo is still a current gen game. From what we saw today at least Destiny 2 is a perfectly valid comparison as both are technically from the same developer.