Xbox knocked that shyt out the park man :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you xbox guys really not have a ps4?

You're missing out on amazing exclusives and playing inferior. Wake up
I own a ps4 slim and still enjoy my Xbox. Since quarantine the only games i played was Animal Crossing New Horizons, Halo MCC, and Halo 5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Tell me with a straight face that you thought that halo infinite gameplay looked better than the halo 5 gameplay.
Yes absolutely.

It’s open sandbox style going back to the OG Halo. And it’s 60fps.

“Open world Halo at 60fps.” A dream come true for any long time fan.

There was nothing there not to like if you aren’t taking shytty screenshots and zooming in to make memes.:beli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
image0.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes absolutely.

It’s open sandbox style going back to the OG Halo. And it’s 60fps.

“Open world Halo at 60fps.” A dream come true for any long time fan.

There was nothing there not to like if you aren’t taking shytty screenshots and zooming in to make memes.:beli:
We agree on one thing for sure...
They’re definitely going back to the original halo with this one.:lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own a gaming pc(amd cpu, nvidia rtx 2080 Super gpu) ps4 slim, switch 2.0, and one x.

The backwards compat, plus the variety of games shown, made me see the Xbox service as a buy. I really feel like the Xbox’s brand tryin. I aint into that “the plastic box i bought is better than the plastic box you bought” shyt.
You can literally play the same games you saw today on the One X or the gaming PC though.:mindblown:

How is that selling you on a Series X? You said yourself it made you see the Xbox "service" as a buy, where does the Series X fit into this equation? You admit that you were sold on a service and not a console which is why I'm baffled.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You were just there to hate from the jump.
Which is fine, just stop playing this back and forth game like you have any sense of objectivity:camby:
The game doesn’t objectively look better than halo 5.
Go back and check the reveal thread. I was hype. I wanted to love it. They disappointed me. Court is over there in another thread bragging about seeing ray tracing in the game and it hasn’t even been patched in yet. The character models in the game look like something from previous gens and there was barely any action. Miss me with the “but but but it’s an open world now and 60fps”.
Destiny looks way better than Halo Infinite.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game doesn’t objectively look better than halo 5.
Go back and check the reveal thread. I was hype. I wanted to love it. They disappointed me. Court is over there in another thread bragging about seeing ray tracing in the game and it hasn’t even been patched in yet. The character models in the game look like something from previous gens and there was barely any action. Miss me with the “but but but it’s an open world now and 60fps”.
Destiny looks way better than Halo Infinite.
Like I said you were just there to complain. I see through your nonsense breh.

We have seen now dozens of games that will be on the next gen consoles, and not one of them has character models that look far and away better than last gen nor gameplay.

Yet I didn’t see you asking for 350000 on screen enemies and brand new character models all up in those games.:mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You Xbox nikkaz need to stop capping.

What y’all should be doing is working on finding where Phil Spencer lives and beating his ass, wipe that stupid smirk off his face once and for all.

I legit feel sorry for Xbox fans, it’s obvious by today’s show that they never wanted to release Xbox Series X this soon, you can tell that by how many games were still in development...

I mean ...

You hype up hellblade and the only thing new I saw was drone shots of Iceland.

Fable ? Just a concept trailer ... game is probably 3 to 4 years away from release.

Halo ? If I’m Microsoft I’m calling bill gates to give Bungie the bag. 343 industries is an embarrassment and should just shut down after that abysmal display today.

It’s looking to me like the 360 was a one trick pony....

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Like I said you were just there to complain. I see through your nonsense breh.

We have seen now dozens of games that will be on the next gen consoles, and not one of them has character models that look far and away better than last gen nor gameplay.

Yet I didn’t see you asking for 350000 on screen enemies and brand new character models all up in those games.:mjlol:
The Sony show was some mid as well.
At this point, I legit don’t see a real reason to cop either next gen console. :yeshrug:
I’ve been vocal about what I want from “next gen” and nothing either has shown has felt “next gen”.
I blame dummies who care more about extra p’s and fps’ for why games don’t improve in the areas that truly matter. oh yeah... and...:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Sony show was some mid as well.
At this point, I legit don’t see a real reason to cop either next gen console. :yeshrug:
I’ve been vocal about what I want from “next gen” and nothing either has shown has felt “next gen”.
I blame dummies who care more about extra p’s and fps’ for why games don’t improve in the areas that truly matter. oh yeah... and...:umad:
Then what the hell you complaining about Halo for?

They are doing something new with the gameplay. Biggest change in the series ever and you’re the one complaining about character models :stopitslime: