Xbox knocked that shyt out the park man :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“Mostly open world” is not open world doofus.
Again read the quote doofus. He’s talking about progression. Not the structure of the world/levels

And why is this a talking point anyway? All of this is an excuse for the mediocre graphics on what is being touted as the most powerful console on the face of the planet using the most powerful cloud based system for support. Why so many paragraphs about why no one should be comment on how mediocre the game looked in action. The game introduced a hook mechanic and nothing more. It had less enemies and dynamic effects than the recent halo. Yeah yeah open world. The fact is...you NEED it to be open world to justify the areas it’s lacking in.
No jackass. It’s open world cause it’s open world.

You Sony stans got issues :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Again read the quote doofus. He’s talking about progression. Not the structure of the world/levels

No jackass. It’s open world cause it’s open world.

You Sony stans got issues :mjlol:
You can’t tell me for the last however many months that Xbox is going to be the most powerful console ever and will deliver experiences we’ve never seen before and then when it’s flagship game is revealed with plenty we’ve seen before you have x,y, and a reasons. The game we saw today does NOT look better than Halo 5 in terms of graphics or immersion. You can @Fatboi1 gif me to death, it doesn’t change the gameplay we saw. This isn’t coming from just me either. Xbox fanboys outside of this forum are scrambling and saying that the gameplay we saw was from an old build of the game and not what the final release will look like. Graphically Halo 5 is a great looking game with tons of crap going on at once. Clearly all that horse power and cloud power wasn’t enough to at least be on par with the previous release.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can’t tell me for the last however many months that Xbox is going to be the most powerful console ever and will deliver experiences we’ve never seen before
I never told you any of that.:mjlol:

and then when it’s flagship game is revealed with plenty we’ve seen before you have x,y, and a reasons. The game we saw today does NOT look better than Halo 5 in terms of graphics or immersion. You can @Fatboi1 gif me to death, it doesn’t change the gameplay we saw. This isn’t coming from just me either. Xbox fanboys outside of this forum are scrambling and saying that the gameplay we saw was from an old build of the game and not what the final release will look like. Graphically Halo 5 is a great looking game with tons of crap going on at once. Clearly all that horse power and cloud power wasn’t enough to at least be on par with the previous release.
The major complaint about halo 4 and 5 campaign was that they were too closed/corridor/cinematic. They weren’t like the previous games with large expansive levels and sandbox style play.

As with any game, trade offs have to be made. They wanted to up the graphics and cinematic feel/presentation, so they had to sacrifice the open ended sandbox gameplay/levels. They also had to remove co-op.

Halo Infinite is going back to the large expansive level design and gameplay. With co-op. And they put it in a open world with day/night cycle and weather.

Like all of that matters, it’s not just “graphics” that can be considered progress in a sequel.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The major complaint about halo 4 and 5 campaign was that they were too closed/corridor/cinematic. They weren’t like the previous games with large expansive levels and sandbox style play.

As with any game, trade offs have to be made. They wanted to up the graphics and cinematic feel/presentation, so they had to sacrifice the open ended sandbox gameplay/levels. They also had to remove co-op.

Halo Infinite is going back to the large expansive level design and gameplay. With co-op. And they put it in a open world with day/night cycle and weather.

Like all of that matters, it’s not just “graphics” that can be considered progress in a sequel.
1374288755_mj-laughing.gif

You can't make this up. Cats saying exactly what I've been saying about games making trade offs and compromises but back then the power of scaling would've taken care of that

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

None of that explains why with so much extra horse power via hardware and the glorious cloud the game can’t look at least on par with the previous one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
None of that explains why with so much extra horse power via hardware and the glorious cloud the game can’t look at least on par with the previous one.
You are making this dumb shyt up

Game looks pretty good if you aren’t just here to talk shyt:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You can't make this up. Cats saying exactly what I've been saying about games making trade offs and compromises but back then the power of scaling would've taken care of that
fukk are you even talking about with this dumb shyt :dahell:

You trying to conflate two different things to make a dumb ass point.

Try harder buddy :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Xbox one x series x :mjgrin:
The greatest hardware ever seen on a console.:wow:
Also leveraging the infinite power of Microsoft’s cloud Infrastructure.:blessed:
Delivering games that look “pretty good” :leon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox one x series x :mjgrin:
The greatest hardware ever seen on a console.:wow:
Also leveraging the infinite power of Microsoft’s cloud Infrastructure.:blessed:
Delivering games that look “pretty good” :leon:
Halo Infinite, delivering the power of a solid 1~12 Teraflops for all generations :blessed:

No child left behind head ass game.

Daps
12 Teraflops for what?

ray tracing will be patched in later on wtf my nikka
Even though SOD2 is mediocre, SOD3 looked cool. If that trailer was for any other game but SOD, folks would be excited.
MS wtf man
How far off are these games?
The Gunk which looked cool as hell looks like it should come out next year
Infinite is a launch game it looks underwhelming
I am also interested in Everwild, Stalker 2, Psychonauts 2, The Medium, the Osidian RPG, and Fable but they all look years away w/ the exception of maybe Pscyhonauts 2 which should also come out next year