:mjlol:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The Sony show was some mid as well.
At this point, I legit don’t see a real reason to cop either next gen console. :yeshrug:
I’ve been vocal about what I want from “next gen” and nothing either has shown has felt “next gen”.
I blame dummies who care more about extra p’s and fps’ for why games don’t improve in the areas that truly matter. oh yeah... and...:umad:
it's not the dummies' fault. the whole problem with any of this is rushing to retail point blank period. sony and MS insist on staying connected at the hip instead of taking the time they really need

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
All the big games they showed were in pre-poduction and CGI trailers. If you were happy with this event you were going to be hyped if MS showed a blank screen with Phil Spencer doing ASMR in the background:takedat:

The internet has spoken this event was a dud especially after all the hype and Phil claiming they were going to kill the Sony show:mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
I don't understand how 12 terraflops and the power of the cloud can deliver something so underwhelming.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The games were great. Microsoft has a lot of studios making piff. That is the main thing that I did like. Damn near everything first party is getting copped day one. What I didn't like was how far away everything seems. For a console only 4 months away from being released, we should know what gameplay looks like. That's my biggest gripe outside of the fact that some of their early games are going to be uprezzed a bit. Microsoft tech did their job, they built the best console on the market in regards to technological superiority, I get the business strategy behind it all, staying on XB1 but I am going to have to say I was surprised by how tethered some of what Halo showed was to this generation. Its evident that as far as graphical excellence, this first wave of games isn't going to be that. Ok, fine. 4K/60fps is a feat in itself but there is a difference when a developer truly builds a game from the ground up for a platform. Clearly, nothing shown on either console fits the bill. Disappointing but not surprised. The pretty games will come, I'm still buying both at launch and I'm excited about most of the games shown today.

Where my mind is now is seeing just how much Microsoft wants to do with Gamepass which is to get people to subscribe. I don't believe that this console is difficult to manufacture. They are going to have XSX blades for Azure early next year for Xcloud. Through economies of scale, the savings of manufacture should go up pretty quickly. All in all, what I'm saying is that the yin to the yang to Gamepass is that a console is still going to be the quickest way to get people to buy in. I think that we can be slightly more bullish on a 399 XSX and maybe a subscription based and/or 199 Lockhart. Following the Gillette model. The consoles are simply the razor, Gamepass is the perpetually bought blade. Given what appears to be their aim, it makes no sense for the barriers of entry to be higher than what they should be financially.

Note my bolded, this is in Australia.

s95tnle6eqe51.jpg

Telco company. Might be a subscription here or rent to buy. This isn't exotic hardware so they should be able to produce a ton of them.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No. They said nothing about mostly or hub world.

You made that up. :ufdup:

He’s talking about progression. Not the structure of the world..

It’s not “open” in that you have to progress through the story to unlock new areas. But the game takes place on a huge open map, not individual levels.

I swear I read an article/saw a video that said they wanted it to be the whole ring but had to break it into individual sections.

Like say the Witcher. Where you have to individually load the main areas separately.

I will have to look for where I saw this but I promise I read it/heard it somewhere during that whole press run.