Xbox knocked that shyt out the park man :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
EdpNES9UcAAXtaf

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Xbox only got multiplayer games”

well we got story games:yeshrug:

i read a comment in the thread that said “im tired of these story driven games”

nothing will ever appease this forum.

we got to see shooters, racers, rpgs, platformers...

i really dont know what people want. I liked the show, they made gamepass a must buy. I was satisfied. Strong launch lineup.:manny:

im gettin a Series X at launch. I’ll get a ps5 when horizon 2 drops:yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The games were great. Microsoft has a lot of studios making piff. That is the main thing that I did like. Damn near everything first party is getting copped day one. What I didn't like was how far away everything seems. For a console only 4 months away from being released, we should know what gameplay looks like. That's my biggest gripe outside of the fact that some of their early games are going to be uprezzed a bit. Microsoft tech did their job, they built the best console on the market in regards to technological superiority, I get the business strategy behind it all, staying on XB1 but I am going to have to say I was surprised by how tethered some of what Halo showed was to this generation. Its evident that as far as graphical excellence, this first wave of games isn't going to be that. Ok, fine. 4K/60fps is a feat in itself but there is a difference when a developer truly builds a game from the ground up for a platform. Clearly, nothing shown on either console fits the bill. Disappointing but not surprised. The pretty games will come, I'm still buying both at launch and I'm excited about most of the games shown today.

Where my mind is now is seeing just how much Microsoft wants to do with Gamepass which is to get people to subscribe. I don't believe that this console is difficult to manufacture. They are going to have XSX blades for Azure early next year for Xcloud. Through economies of scale, the savings of manufacture should go up pretty quickly. All in all, what I'm saying is that the yin to the yang to Gamepass is that a console is still going to be the quickest way to get people to buy in. I think that we can be slightly more bullish on a 399 XSX and maybe a subscription based and/or 199 Lockhart. Following the Gillette model. The consoles are simply the razor, Gamepass is the perpetually bought blade. Given what appears to be their aim, it makes no sense for the barriers of entry to be higher than what they should be financially.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The games were great. Microsoft has a lot of studios making piff. That is the main thing that I did like. Damn near everything first party is getting copped day one. What I didn't like was how far away everything seems. For a console only 4 months away from being released, we should know what gameplay looks like. That's my biggest gripe outside of the fact that some of their early games are going to be uprezzed a bit. Microsoft tech did their job, they built the best console on the market in regards to technological superiority, I get the business strategy behind it all, staying on XB1 but I am going to have to say I was surprised by how tethered some of what Halo showed was to this generation. Its evident that as far as graphical excellence, this first wave of games isn't going to be that. Ok, fine. 4K/60fps is a feat in itself but there is a difference when a developer truly builds a game from the ground up for a platform. Clearly, nothing shown on either console fits the bill. Disappointing but not surprised. The pretty games will come, I'm still buying both at launch and I'm excited about most of the games shown today.

Where my mind is now is seeing just how much Microsoft wants to do with Gamepass which is to get people to subscribe. I don't believe that this console is difficult to manufacture. They are going to have XSX blades for Azure early next year for Xcloud. Through economies of scale, the savings of manufacture should go up pretty quickly. All in all, what I'm saying is that the yin to the yang to Gamepass is that a console is still going to be the quickest way to get people to buy in. I think that we can be slightly more bullish on a 399 XSX and maybe a subscription based and/or 199 Lockhart. Following the Gillette model. The consoles are simply the razor, Gamepass is the perpetually bought blade. Given what appears to be their aim, it makes no sense for the barriers of entry to be higher than what they should be financially.

:ehh:

halo-washedsmall.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Xbox only got multiplayer games”

well we got story games:yeshrug:

i read a comment in the thread that said “im tired of these story driven games”

nothing will ever appease this forum.

we got to see shooters, racers, rpgs, platformers...

i really dont know what people want. I liked the show, they made gamepass a must buy. I was satisfied. Strong launch lineup.:manny:

im gettin a Series X at launch. I’ll get a ps5 when horizon 2 drops:yeshrug:
This has got to be a joke lol.

The stream made a service a must buy? A service? service?

Do you have an Xbox One X or regular Xbox? Like, some folks are talking like there's this crazy amount of games shown that are only available on Xbox Series X. Like I feel like there's a bit of damage control going around among some hardcore xbox fans pretending that the stream was hot fire that blind gamers just ain't seeing.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Do you have an Xbox One X or regular Xbox? Like, some folks are talking like there's this crazy amount of games shown that are only available on Xbox Series X. Like I feel like there's a bit of damage control going around among some hardcore xbox fans pretending that the stream was hot fire that blind gamers just ain't seeing.
I own a gaming pc(amd cpu, nvidia rtx 2080 Super gpu) ps4 slim, switch 2.0, and one x.

The backwards compat, plus the variety of games shown, made me see the Xbox service as a buy. I really feel like the Xbox’s brand tryin. I aint into that “the plastic box i bought is better than the plastic box you bought” shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Sony stans :mjlol: