Xbox game pass now to include all Microsoft titles day one!!!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ths made me laugh but this is not true at all.

Emulation isn't trying to cook fukking chicken dog.

Emulation is having that recipe down but someone telling you to recreate it without chicken but with vegetables only for a vegan.

Damn dummy :mjlol:
Your fascination with Japan is hilarious.
You out here tryna get a recipe for chicken dog. :troll:
So in your analogy PS3 is Chicken and PS4 is vegetables only for a vegan? :ohhh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
dhMeAzK.gif

Microsoft is the hero we both deserve and need right now.

Sony will never do this. Nintendo will never do this either. It's nice somebody did.
Sony and Nintendo will never do this because they have games people actually want to buy. And with the amount they release they would have to charge much more than this

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I wonder if this will be like EA access, 10 hours or so then its locked? Or if its legit full access to there newest games? I have to think they would rotate out or something.
Rotate with what? Say this had been going for the past year. What new games would they have been rotating?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
See, Microsoft. This is more of what I need.
Focus on the fukking games.

I have a Laptop capable of playing modern games.
Might just give my PS4 to my family permanently to use for Netflix and such and try an Xbox One. On sale though.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Sony and Nintendo will never do this because they have games people actually want to buy. And with the amount they release they would have to charge much more than this

That's not true at all, and I feel like this shows that Microsoft may have some piff in store for 2018 and beyond.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That's not true at all, and I feel like this shows that Microsoft may have some piff in store for 2018 and beyond.
I think for Microsoft to do this the probably think they will make more money this way.

For sony to make more money doing this opposed to selling games full price, you dont think their subscription would have to cost more?

Like if Microsoft thought they had piff that was gonna do numbers wouldnt they rather sell the shyt full price? Maybe im missimg something :yeshrug:

Last edited: