Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
220px-ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's not that i'm paranoid it's that I understand how internet surveillance works and would rather not have to worry about it while attempting to entertain myself when there are plethora of options that don't collect data or have the capacity to discern my emotional state in complete darkness. it's naive to let the NSA loving company called Microsoft have all of this data on all of its users.

they ain't trying to hear it dude, some of these guys are paid M$ marketers. they'll just deflect and say cellphones and laptops are no different.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
it's not that i'm paranoid it's that I understand how internet surveillance works and would rather not have to worry about it while attempting to entertain myself when there are plethora of options that don't collect data or have the capacity to discern my emotional state in complete darkness. it's naive to let the NSA loving company called Microsoft have all of this data on all of its users.

Lol Its not just MS its all company's who operate in the U.S. NSA don't give a damn about your emotional state, plus there are easier ways to track you if they wanted too. You not having a Xbox is not going to stop them. In the end its just a paranoid argument.

they ain't trying to hear it dude, some of these guys are paid M$ marketers. they'll just deflect and say cellphones and laptops are no different.

The master deflector. You have already been proven wrong on this subject already.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
> gets on XBL
> hears nothing but 10-16 yr old cacs shouting ****** this, ****** that -- some while listening to rap music
> gets msg from Xbox that account has been compremised
> says fukk it, stops paying for XBL
> can no longer access hulu/netflix/etc

" better online experience"

Dude if you call M$ they will fix your shyt. If your too broke to afford a $35/yr prescription then focus on getting life in order, damn an xbox live! :damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol Its not just MS its all company's who operate in the U.S. NSA don't give a damn about your emotional state, plus there are easier ways to track you if they wanted too. You not having a Xbox is not going to stop them. In the end its just a paranoid argument.

The master deflector. You have already been proven wrong on this subject already.
who's proven me wrong? all i've heard is deflection. people aren't even denying kinect will be used to spy on you. y'all are just saying "hey, who cares? your phones been doing it for years!"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude if you call M$ they will fix your shyt. If your too broke to afford a $35/yr prescription then focus on getting life in order, damn an xbox live! :damn:

$35/yr aint a problem, i'd actually pay 3x that just to keep the lil racist cacs off my multiplayer experience :ahh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: Really trying to compared that to what happened to PSN? nikka just stop! :russ:

people talk about PSN being hacked, and it was pretty bad that PSN went down for like a month

but i've only had my account hacked on XBL, seems like a common problem that goes under the radar

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
who's proven me wrong? all i've heard is deflection. people aren't even denying kinect will be used to spy on you. y'all are just saying "hey, who cares? your phones been doing it for years!"

If you that concerned about it, simply dont buy the device. Your sounding hysterical right now breh.