Xbox Dung Recording Feature Only Works With Gold Membership

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
8xJfsZM.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
what excuses? none of us have a problem with paying, you guys do. :dahell:
5$ aint shyt

charging mufukkaz for shyt that is free everywhere else is acceptable to you then?

what's next....AIR???

"shyt is only a quarter a day b why you trippin!!!!" - Xbots

:rudy:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ain't y'all nikkas paying for PS+? :skip:

not required to online game on the PS3.....but thanks to yall bozos we gotta pay on the PS4. At least we gettin free games on the PS4 AND free 2 play games don't require PS Plus on the PS4 either...

Nice try though.... :umad:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ain't y'all nikkas paying for PS+? :skip:

I'm not cool with that either. IMO, Sony is only putting Online Multi-player behind a paywall because Microsoft is getting away it & making pure-profit off of it. If I wasn't a fan of Sony's 1st & 2nd Party studios/games and the PlayStation ecosystem & legacy, I'd just stick to PC gaming only next-gen.

But, at least Apps/social features & free-2-play games/subscription-based MMOs won't be behind a paywall on the PS4. So, Sony's Paywall policies are still better than Microsoft's.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
[quote="Rekkapryde, post: 5035960, member: 447"]not required to online game on the PS3.....but thanks to yall bozos we gotta pay on the PS4. At least we gettin free games on the PS4 AND free 2 play games don't require PS Plus on the PS4 either...

Nice try though.... :umad:[/quote]

This is the PS4 tho. When you get the PS4 at launch you going to get free games ? :skip:

Nah....i'm not the one paying for a online service. :skip:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I guess the recording feature is only for mutliplayer bragging and not providing tips and tricks for friends. If say you're playing offline and want to show a friend how to beat a boss or record some personal footage for yourself you cant do it without an internet connection. Theres way too many feature behind the paywall.

They're so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Im sure you can record just not share.

So Making excuses for MS charging for shyt that is free on all other platforms is justified in your case? :beli:

This is just another BS Sony stan bullet point that will effect nobody. You are not going to be using this feature if you did have live anyway.

not required to online game on the PS3.....but thanks to yall bozos we gotta pay on the PS4. At least we gettin free games on the PS4 AND free 2 play games don't require PS Plus on the PS4 either...

Nice try though.... :umad:

Don't blame MS for Sony charging for online play. Be mad at Sony for charging and not telling you what are getting for being charged in this next gen of console gaming.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm not cool with that either. IMO, Sony is only putting Online Multi-player behind a paywall because Microsoft is getting away it & making pure-profit off of it. If I wasn't a fan of Sony's 1st & 2nd Party games & studios and the PlayStation ecosystem & legacy, I'd just stick to PC gaming only next-gen.

But, at least Apps/social features & free-2-play games/subscription-based MMOs won't be behind a paywall on the PS4. So, Sony's Paywall policies are still better than Microsoft's.

Still shelling out 5 dollars for a online service....whatever makes you feel better breh:skip:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Why are Sony stans who will not be buying an xbox harping over this Netflix thing
Like it hasn't been that way for 5 years at this point.

Pretty much every app requires live Netflix access on Xbox is part of gold, it has been for half a decade, please stop bringing it up in every single thread.

We know..

I have 4 other devices hooked up to my TV that can stream netflix, it's not why i pay for live.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This has to be one of the most dumb arguments Sony stans make. In order to get the free demos (games) and play online multiplayer games you are going to pay for psn+ anyway. They just make you think you getting a better deal by putting some worthless stuff for free. Ol buy the car and I will throw in the tires for free!!!!!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Why are Sony stans who will not be buying an xbox harping over this Netflix thing
Like it hasn't been that way for 5 years at this point.

Netflix on Xbox is part of gold, it has been for half a decade, please stop bringing it up in every single thread. We know..
:snoop: They Insecure. If everything was so gravy in their land they wouldn't care what happens to xbox.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Still shelling out 5 dollars for a online service....whatever makes you feel better breh:skip:

You're assuming I game online year-round. Madden is the only console-only game I play online. Everything else, I can play online on PC for free. So, I would only need PS+ during the football season. The rest of the year, I don't need PS+. So, i'll be able to use the other features on my PS4 while i'm not subscribed PS+ the rest of the year, unlike nikkas on Xbox.