Xbox Dung Recording Feature Only Works With Gold Membership

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You know why you sound retarded. Because who the fukk would buy an Xbox One just to watch Netflix :what: This ain't a PS3 we talkin about here which was just a blu-ray/netflix player for half its userbase. This is a $500 centerpiece to your living room. All the features it has >>> Anything else
You talking about "what if a person didn't want to play online" well then that person plays SNES games all day long via an emulator.
Probably carries around a PS-Vita, and when PROM came around was stood up by his MOM.
Its alright tho, she left a TV dinner in the oven...

XBL is safer when these things are behind a paywall. You wanna know more? Thats classified information :birdman:
2304200-DOjZ3.jpg

Please tell me that is fake and that they aren't still doing it or that they never did. that's a damn web browser i can download for free on a Windows PC if it doesn't come with it out the box.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that makes too much sense..

This is the same company that was trying to fukk gamers over before backpedaling..... :whistle:
As opposed to the company that fukks gamers over, then goes :yeshrug:

And then theres the deal with the "Keys" being gone which means hackers could set up a fukking PONZI scheme via PSN right now :laff:
But hey, lets make Netflix free so hackers can do the same shyt to us right?
charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

2304200-DOjZ3.jpg

Please tell me that is fake and that they aren't still doing it or that they never did. that's a damn web browser i can download for free on a Windows PC if it doesn't come with it out the box.
Bruh, what part of "Security risk" do you not understand? You got a browser on your cellphone too right
government been listening/watching since 2006. How they do that? Exploits maybe? (I know they basically got access to "the metal" but hackers don't. They find exploits. Why did sony get rid of Other OS?
You don't know the exact reasons, just that it was a security risk. Paywalls make XBL safe, the proof is in the product. If you want the stuff you talking about, use a PC or whatever. If you want all that, plus everything else XBL offers that you can't get anywhere else?

No seriously, you can't get anywhere else? Pay the damn $4 and STFU, friend :handshake:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
never mind i found my answer.

the Xbox 360 and soon to be Xbox One are the only two video game devices that require you pay a monthly subscription fee to browse the web from the console
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/apps/internet-explorer/internet-explorer-setup

Wii and Wii U free web-surfing
DS and 3DS free web-surfing
PSP and Vita free web-surfing
PS3 free web-surfing

Xbox 360 and Xbox One $4 a month to surf the web.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

the Xbox 360 and soon to be Xbox One are the only two video game devices that require you pay a monthly subscription fee to browse the web from the console

PS3 free web-surfing

Have you tried the IE on xbox live? shyt is terrible. :mindblown:

How is all this going to matter if you already pay for it. :mindblown:

Who buys a 100+ console to get on Netflix and IE. :mindblown:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

PS3 free web-surfing

I doubt you actually used the web browser on those systems. If you did, you'd understand why they were free.
Xbox 360 has a fantastic web browser. If you can't get a video to work, either put it on "mobile view" or google how to get that site to work
Tversity is another option. You could browse for free on xbox 360 if you reallly that pressed Winb. All you gotta do is google "web browsing on xbox360 via media center"

How is this a factor? Its a gaming system. What games you looking forward to bruh? All that other stuff is the icing, not the main course bruh :rudy:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Have you tried the IE on xbox live? shyt is terrible. :mindblown:

How is all this going to matter if you already pay for it. :mindblown:

Who buys a 100+ console to get on Netflix and IE. :mindblown:
Why does it cost extra then? Why isn't something as simple as a web browser just something anybody that owns the console can use? Only mainstream gaming device that has a monthly fee for something as simple as using a web browser.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Why does it cost extra then? Why isn't something as simple as a web browser just something anybody that owns the console can use? Only mainstream gaming device that has a monthly fee for something as simple as using a web browser.
Because it always been like this since 2012 when it first came out.
Nobody didnt say shyt. Don't see how it relevant now. It micosoft. A business. Bruh have you used IE on xbox? I would rather use my Iphone. Unless you guys got petitons for me to sign..... this arugment is redundant.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because it always been like this since 2012 when it first came out.
Nobody didnt say shyt. Don't see how it relevant now. It micosoft. A business. Bruh have you used IE on xbox? I would rather use my Iphone. Unless you guys got petitons for me to sign..... this arugment is redundant.
you don't have to defend every fukked up thing Microsoft does. its ok to be a fan of the company witness them do some foul shyt and go ok damn that's foul.

them requiring a monthly membership to a pay service for things that are free or that standard industry practice that competitors include at no extra charge is flat out anti-consumer.

there's a difference between them giving value and making a Gold membership desirable for everyone and them basically punishing the people who don't pay for Gold by disabling basic console features.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hold up, IE is behind the Gold firewall too!!!!!! :wtf:

No gotdamn shame....NONE

shaq-laugh.gif

Ready for another reversed policy, friend?
Most notably, the Xbox One Day One edition will include an Xbox One Chat Headset, reversing the policy Microsoft announced in June. (Note: IGN has confirmed with Microsoft that the Chat Headset will be included in every Xbox One and not just the limited-edition Day One versions of the console)

Xbox One

Imagine gaming this generation if Sony decided to quit making systems, friend. I have dreadful feelings that xbots would still champion this next gen as the best. Restrictive policies and all. Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: