Xbox Dung Recording Feature Only Works With Gold Membership

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
You're assuming I game online year-round. Madden is the only console-only game I play online. Everything else, I can play online on PC for free. So, I would only need PS+ during the football season. The rest of the year, I don't need PS+. So, i'll be able to use the other features on my PS4 while i'm not subscribed PS+ the rest of the year, unlike nikkas on Xbox.
Kiss the free Demos(games) goodbye!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I don't take advantage of them now, even though I have unused PS+ free trial codes in my phone. So, it's not that big deal to me.

Why do you keep mentioning Demos? Demos aren't behind a paywall.
Because the 1st free games for PS4 is a gloried demo Drive Club

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
While we're on this topic can we talk about Playstanleys about to have to pay the same price as Live to have features Xbox had in 2006? :laff:

nikkas still act like we're paying for skype netflix and other apps..... no, we're paying to have a better online experience in everyway than Playstation network, everything else is just extra

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
You're assuming I game online year-round. Madden is the only console-only game I play online. Everything else, I can play online on PC for free. So, I would only need PS+ during the football season. The rest of the year, I don't need PS+. So, i'll be able to use the other features on my PS4 while i'm not subscribed PS+ the rest of the year, unlike nikkas on Xbox.

That would make since for you however.......i play online and use my xbox for a longer amount of time. :skip:

Still shelling money out to sony. :skip:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
They already announced all the features in the full retail version of the game will be in the PS+ version of the game.
Please give link. Because everywhere I read said it was a PSN+ version of the game with cut down features.

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
why anyone would want one of these spy machines when the PS4 offers a safer gaming experience for less money with just as many titles is beyond me. especially when you consider that half of all people who use xbox live are paranoid stoners.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
why anyone would want one of these spy machines when the PS4 offers a safer gaming experience for less money with just as many titles is beyond me. especially when you consider that half of all people who use xbox live are paranoid stoners.
You are the one who sounds paranoid. We been through this a hundred times in the other threads.

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
You are the one who sounds paranoid. We been through this a hundred times in the other threads.
it's not that i'm paranoid it's that I understand how internet surveillance works and would rather not have to worry about it while attempting to entertain myself when there are plethora of options that don't collect data or have the capacity to discern my emotional state in complete darkness. it's naive to let the NSA loving company called Microsoft have all of this data on all of its users.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While we're on this topic can we talk about Playstanleys about to have to pay the same price as Live to have features Xbox had in 2006? :laff:

nikkas still act like we're paying for skype netflix and other apps..... no, we're paying to have a better online experience in everyway than Playstation network, everything else is just extra

> gets on XBL
> hears nothing but 10-16 yr old cacs shouting ****** this, ****** that -- some while listening to rap music
> gets msg from Xbox that account has been compremised
> says fukk it, stops paying for XBL
> can no longer access hulu/netflix/etc

" better online experience"