Xbox Dung Recording Feature Only Works With Gold Membership

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I feel likes its the principle of the matter, microsoft isnt kicking down netflix, hulu, etc. a piece of the cut so why is it so important for subscription based apps to be behind a paywall? Its so anyone that isnt just trying to game 1992 style will pay them money. Pure Greed.

It's the mufukkin principle. :beli:

And then we wonder why these corporations pull the shyt they do...... :snoop:

I actually get what yall are saying but we most likely aren't affected by this being that we're all either paying for xbl or ps+. I only have xbl bc it's free bc I rarely play online, but as far as apps behind a paywall, I just know that if it bothers me that much, I'd go silver and use my tv or laptop or tablet. I understand why people have a problem with it like I said, but if you had no plans on getting an xb1 to start with then why even talk about it?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm glad you found this. @Rekkapryde you see how THE NFL on XBOX has a nice "coming soon" by it. Remember Madden 25, watching Sunday Ticket via Xbox One and soon Xbox 360 as well :blessed:

I guess if you repeat a :duck: long enough you'll believe it huh.... :heh:

You not watching NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox bruh. Sorry, it's a DirecTV Sony deal exclusive.

But if a glorified Fantasy Football overlay is that important to you (which knowing you you won't even use... :laugh: ), then get it. nikkaz use their laptop/tablet to keep up with fantasy football, not their damn tv.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I guess if you repeat a :duck: long enough you'll believe it huh.... :heh:

You not watching NFL Sunday Ticket on Xbox bruh. Sorry, it's a DirecTV Sony deal exclusive.

But if a glorified Fantasy Football overlay is that important to you (which knowing you you won't even use... :laugh: ), then get it. nikkaz use their laptop/tablet to keep up with fantasy football, not their damn tv.
Lets get this straight for one final time. We know what the "app" is that you got. But for some hating ass reason, you seem to want to believe that Sunday Ticket isn't possible unless you have that app. Like if Direct TV doesn't have it. Like if PC's don't have it. Like if Tablets don't have it, like if cell phones don't have it :stopitslime:

So you ready to recognize that? Ok, then recognize that just like all those other options that don't need apps (well, PC doesn't) you then apply that to Xbox One and 360. So your next angle is how can it be streamed to Xbox 360 when it doesn't do flash. I'll get to that, Xbox One can do all that, its a PC. So lets get that out the way, Xbox One you watching no problem

So your confusion is how it would work on Xbox 360 since it doesn't have flash. Simple, just because it will :shaq:
Unlike you, I'm not over here "wishing" it will be compatible, I'm telling you it will be. Don't worry about how, just know it is.
And if you wanna ask "how come they not telling ppl" its the same reason they not even promoting this deal outside of places ppl would bump into it
There are no commericals, no paid advertisements. Its a hush hush job that was explained in great detail. The same reason they not promoting this deal, is the same reason they not promoting how you can watch it on consoles. Cuz that could undercut Fox and CBS who have paid billions to have Football.

Now if you wanna cry over xbox 360 getting it, thats what I expect you to do. Since you have moved the goal post on this topic a looooong time ago.
"You don't get Sunday Ticket Max" is what you was yappin, now you just settled on "well, you still can't use it on the 360 :sadbron:"
If you say so champion of hurt feelings

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
the TV guide is restricted to Gold? what kinda stupid crap is that? people already pay their cable provider for cable so why should they have to pay anything more to get the cable they can already access filtered through their Xbox?
You can still use your cables guide if you can't afford $4 a month. But if you can't afford that, you don't have cable :hula:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lets get this straight for one final time. We know what the "app" is that you got. But for some hating ass reason, you seem to want to believe that Sunday Ticket isn't possible unless you have that app. Like if Direct TV doesn't have it. Like if PC's don't have it. Like if Tablets don't have it, like if cell phones don't have it :stopitslime:

So you ready to recognize that? Ok, then recognize that just like all those other options that don't need apps (well, PC doesn't) you then apply that to Xbox One and 360. So your next angle is how can it be streamed to Xbox 360 when it doesn't do flash. I'll get to that, Xbox One can do all that, its a PC. So lets get that out the way, Xbox One you watching no problem

So your confusion is how it would work on Xbox 360 since it doesn't have flash. Simple, just because it will :shaq:
Unlike you, I'm not over here "wishing" it will be compatible, I'm telling you it will be. Don't worry about how, just know it is.
And if you wanna ask "how come they not telling ppl" its the same reason they not even promoting this deal outside of places ppl would bump into it
There are no commericals, no paid advertisements. Its a hush hush job that was explained in great detail. The same reason they not promoting this deal, is the same reason they not promoting how you can watch it on consoles. Cuz that could undercut Fox and CBS who have paid billions to have Football.

Now if you wanna cry over xbox 360 getting it, thats what I expect you to do. Since you have moved the goal post on this topic a looooong time ago.
"You don't get Sunday Ticket Max" is what you was yappin, now you just settled on "well, you still can't use it on the 360 :sadbron:"
If you say so champion of hurt feelings

Aint reading all that nonsense, but you aren't getting NFL Sunday Ticket through your Xbox unless DirecTV makes a deal with MS. They own the Sunday Ticket rights, not the NFL.

Good day.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you can't afford $5 a month for xbox live then you probably can't afford life insurance, rent, etc meaning you're a 16-year-old virgin still living with your parents so it's understandable for lil nikkas to be mad :yeshrug:
can we stop trying to rationalize this bull? maybe a person has zero interest in playing online multiplayer why should they then have to pay $60 a year to have access to basic features that don't require playing against others?

even if Playstation Plus includes online multiplayer next generation there are some people who see a value in paying for it just to get the monthly games the membership comes with. there really isn't much value in an Xbox Live membership if you don't care about online gaming so they do little bullshyt like this to artificially create value. really though them putting stuff you pay others for or stuff that's normally free behind a paywall is disgusting.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can still use your cables guide if you can't afford $4 a month. But if you can't afford that, you don't have cable :hula:
if they want people to pay for Gold they should create real value instead of treating silver like second class citizens and restricting basic functionality of the box and requiring people to pay extra to access stuff like Netflix who they already pay Netflix to access.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
can we stop trying to rationalize this bull? maybe a person has zero interest in playing online multiplayer why should they then have to pay $60 a year to have access to basic features that don't require playing against others?

even if Playstation Plus includes online multiplayer next generation there are some people who see a value in paying for it just to get the monthly games the membership comes with. there really isn't much value in an Xbox Live membership if you don't care about online gaming so they do little bullshyt like this to artificially create value. really though them putting stuff you pay others for or stuff that's normally free behind a paywall is disgusting.
You know why you sound retarded. Because who the fukk would buy an Xbox One just to watch Netflix :what: This ain't a PS3 we talkin about here which was just a blu-ray/netflix player for half its userbase. This is a $500 centerpiece to your living room. All the features it has >>> Anything else
You talking about "what if a person didn't want to play online" well then that person plays SNES games all day long via an emulator.
Probably carries around a PS-Vita, and when PROM came around was stood up by his MOM.
Its alright tho, she left a TV dinner in the oven...
if they want people to pay for Gold they should create real value instead of treating silver like second class citizens and restricting basic functionality of the box and requiring people to pay extra to access stuff like Netflix who they already pay Netflix to access.
XBL is safer when these things are behind a paywall. You wanna know more? Thats classified information :birdman:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

that makes too much sense..

This is the same company that was trying to fukk gamers over before backpedaling..... :whistle: