Xbox & Bethesda E3 Showcase (Sunday, June 13)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You never heard of a game of the year nominee before ? Yea ok

What about far cry 6 and back for blood look so fun you would purchase it day one

Give me a break
They look fun. I like shooting shyt in in FPS and the coop looks fun.

No, I haven't heard of Hades before. Arcadium is where most of my video game news comes from but since most of y'all divk suck for stannery purposes..I guess you could say it is hard to see the gems beyond the bullshyt.

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
jesus, literally another online co-op GAAS

Microsoft gonna turn 80% of the studios they acquired into service games factory

Say stupid shyt to Stan brehs :mjlol:

Avowed(Obsidian); Fable(Playground), Hellblade 2(Ninja Theory), Outer Worlds 2(Obsidian), and Starfield (Bethesda) are all single player games. :heh:

Compulsion's unannounced game is supposedly a cross btwn Uncharted and Bioshock.

Sony stans so desperate, they making up fake narratives now :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Say stupid shyt to Stan brehs :mjlol:

Avowed(Obsidian); Fable(Playground), Hellblade 2(Ninja Theory), Outer Worlds 2(Obsidian), and Starfield (Bethesda) are all single player games. :heh:

Compulsion's unannounced game is supposedly a cross btwn Uncharted and Bioshock.

Sony stans so desperate, they making up fake narratives now :wow:

Games that are years away.

All the games with dates are GAAS

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Games that are years away.

All the games with dates are GAAS

Starfield has a date and isn't GAAS
Psychonauts 2 has a date and isn't GAAS

Not too mention their 3rd party titles, that will drop this year or next that won't be GAAS, titles such as 12 minutes(release date and is dropping this year); Ascent(release date July), Atomic Heart, Plague Tale 2, and Stalker 2(April 22).

I'm no mathematician, but damn near most of the prominent games they shown today are not GAAS. :ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Starfield has a date and isn't GAAS
Psychonauts 2 has a date and isn't GAAS

Not too mention their 3rd party titles, that will drop this year or next that won't be GAAS, titles such as 12 minutes(release date and is dropping this year); Ascent(release date July), Atomic Heart, Plague Tale 2, and Stalker 2(April 22).

I'm no mathematician, but damn near most of the prominent games they shown today are not GAAS. :ohhh:

Neither starfield nor psychonauts 2 was made under microsoft. I’m specifically talking about games under Microsoft publishing

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Neither starfield nor psychonauts 2 was made under microsoft. I’m specifically talking about games under Microsoft publishing

full

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thats literally the topic of conversation here, that microsoft is turning all its acquired studios into service games factories, keep up

Of course that doesn’t apply to 3rd party games and games that were damn near done by the time they were acquired

Double Fine is an acquired studio breh, and obviously so is the Bethesda umbrella games studios.