Xbox and Nintendo make more profit than Playstation off less revenue

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What are the games they were known for before being picked up by Sony?

BTW Answer is Lemmings, which was multi plat the whole time. Even after 1993
How many well known multiplatform games/franchises have Microsoft released exclusively to xbox from the devs they’ve purchased?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This. They do all this deflecting and jawboning to then bringing up irrelevant stuff but can't name anything. You ask and some spit out "pSygNosiS!" as if Psygnosis was this juggernaut studio making bangers for SNES and evil Sony just came in and took it away.
Halo Infinite had no good reason to launch the way it did. But for whatever reason 343 was filled with contractors. So they apparently can't efficiently use their revenue. As for the subject of this thread, Xbox and Nintendo would make more profit off of less revenue. They did go out and acquire Bungie. They should have less profits.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lots of devs ARE publishers I.E. Bungie.

You dudes only reach for a distinction between the two so you can continue to stan playstation and feign disdain for xbox.

Stop it :stopitslime:
No they are not Bozo.

Microsoft and Activision published their games. :mjlol:

Sit this one out Mr 238am :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No they are not Bozo.

Microsoft and Activision published their games. :mjlol:

Sit this one out Mr 238am

Jim fukkin ryan :wow: said:
First off, I want to be very clear to the community that Bungie will remain an independent and multi-platform studio and publisher

Crazy :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Larry stans are really the redneck comedy of gaming

If he say its a single number that probably means per quarter so if its 5 percent Q1 and then 4 percent Q2 etcc... All that means is Sony still lawst and suck at running a business. Talking about we sold 100 million plastics that shyt dont make no money

tenor.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How many well known multiplatform games/franchises have Microsoft released exclusively to xbox from the devs they’ve purchased?
That's my point, they haven't released much for Xbox. Take Rare for example. They're known for their Nintendo output.

I know sea of thieves is great and all, but I've never heard that game end up on someone's top 20 list.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's my point, they haven't released much for Xbox. Take Rare for example. They're known for their Nintendo output.

I know sea of thieves is great and all, but I've never heard that game end up on someone's top 20 list.
New goalposts as Sea of theives is one of the most successful games on the market right now, and has generated more players and money than most playstation exclusives, or any game for that matter.:ohlawd:

Rare needs to do better :wow: