Xbox and Nintendo make more profit than Playstation off less revenue

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one was hype for rare games back in the day, most didn't know if rare published or developed the game when they saw the name.

One thing I can say about rare is they are still around, with a hit game, which is more than I can say for psygnosis :francis:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You are crying about the verbage between tomato and tomatoe my man. Same shyt.

Developer, publisher, its all the same shyt man. Do the people in cubicles develop the games? Did sony buy these staff members out to make games for them? You can try and twist the difference of wording all you want, end of day, same results.
There's a difference between buying out a corner store and buying out wal-mart

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No one was hype for rare games back in the day, most didn't know if rare published or developed the game when they saw the name.

One thing I can say about rare is they are still around, with a hit game, which is more than I can say for psygnosis :francis:

:whoa:

SNES Rare Games absolutely were.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

You serious? If so I have no comment.

Act like people weren't hyped for DKC nor GoldenEye.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How many "publishers" has Sony acquired since Playstation 1 that were making games for all platforms, with franchises that were well known and then suddenly Sony comes in and acquires them and keeps the rest of the franchise off of other platforms?

Just give me the studios and franchises that were multiplat e.g. Nintendo/Xbox that are now permanently stuck on Playstation consoles?
Every single one they have. Literally 100% of games currently developed for playstation is from bought out companies. Not one in house hiring.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

:dahell:

Are you facetious, trolling or deliberately obtuse?

California Games, Battletoads, Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country. And I don't even play Rare games like that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

SNES Rare Games absolutely were.
You serious? If so I have no comment.

Act like people weren't hyped for DKC nor GoldenEye.
People were not hype for rare games in particular, not like they were for Capcom, EA, Sega or Nintendo.

I've never heard nor read anyone say "I can't wait for the next rare game to drop"

When they dropped they dropped and were gems. But it wasn't something people were hype about nor understood how it worked the company worked.

People thought KI was for midway and figured donkey was Nintendo. Same with golden eye. If you ask people to this day golden eye is a Nintendo game not a rare game.

I don't think rare got its own proper recognition until perfect dark, which was right before the company got bought and most of the OG people left.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Desperate for a w got them spreading their bussy on twitter
You a 40 year unemployed man spamming forums all day talking about spreading bussy

Do better in life my man

No wonder everyone accused Sony stans of being the main purchaser of Team Jordans shoes :scust: