Xbox and Nintendo make more profit than Playstation off less revenue

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They've never published a game in the past. MS owned them for Halo. Activision published COD for them.

"self publishing" is some juelzing mumbo jumbo as they do have created control over where they want to distribute their games now.

They’re a studio that makes one game that published one game.

Also a publsihers job is usually the provide marketing and whatever else funding the studio needs, which is exactly what sony is doing now. Even if its Bungies name its all funded by Sony lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
New goalposts as Sea of theives is one of the most successful games on the market right now, and has generated more players and money than most playstation exclusives, or any game for that matter.:ohlawd:

Rare needs to do better :wow:
Would you say Sea of Thieves is a better game than anything they've produced prior to that?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No shyt, what good is having a large install base if they aren't buying your shyt to scale.

Clearly Sony is investing heavy in increasing it's install base and that's costing them profits. It's not a sustainable practice long term unless they see comparable growth and in read profitability.
This is exactly what I said in my original post, that you quoted on some stan shyt.

:gucci:

As far as rather or not their gameplan is sustainable, it's been sustainable for quite a while, they have no reason to switch up now. They will see profit growth once this spending starts paying off.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They've never published a game in the past. MS owned them for Halo. Activision published COD for them.

"self publishing" is some juelzing mumbo jumbo as they do have created control over where they want to distribute their games now.
Breh you did a lot of talking.

Jim ryan said they purchased a publisher. Ima roll with what he said :ehh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's my point, they haven't released much for Xbox. Take Rare for example. They're known for their Nintendo output.

I know sea of thieves is great and all, but I've never heard that game end up on someone's top 20 list.

Its been on Steam and others top list and continues to make more money than the most popular Sony exclusives. GAAS done the right way.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its been on Steam and others top list and continues to make more momey than the most popular Sony exclusives. GAAS done the right way.
Once again do you consider the game better than anything they’ve released previously

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is exactly what I said in my original post, that you quoted on some stan shyt.

:gucci:

As far as rather or not their gameplan is sustainable, it's been sustainable for quite a while, they have no reason to switch up now. They will see profit growth once this spending starts paying off.
And for some reason you’re trying to argue with what I’ve said all along. Shoo fly

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They're not buying devs themselves, they are buying the entire publisher company with multiple development studios in them who were already making multiplatform games for all systems with the intent to try and monopolize. Already have it documented they were trying to freeze out not only Sony but making plans for a hostile takeover of Nintendo.

They are clowns fam with an already documented history of anti competitive practices.
You are crying about the verbage between tomato and tomatoe my man. Same shyt.

Developer, publisher, its all the same shyt man. Do the people in cubicles develop the games? Did sony buy these staff members out to make games for them? You can try and twist the difference of wording all you want, end of day, same results.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And for some reason you’re trying to argue with what I’ve said all along. Shoo fly
Nah breh, you aint slick. This is what I said in my first post and you quoted me, and this isn't what you said when you quoted me.

:camby:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You are crying about the verbage between tomato and tomatoe my man. Same shyt.

Developer, publisher, its all the same shyt man. Do the people in cubicles develop the games? Did sony buy these staff members out to make games for them? You can try and twist the difference of wording all you want, end of day, same results.

Uncle struggling its so sad to see