Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
It has better exploration, I enjoyed the bosses more, better world, tighter mechanics. It's better at being a VIDEO GAME bruh. Not to mentiom the co-op and PVP mechanics. It's not even fukking close. Take them stan goggles off my guy.

I felt like I should be watching Ragnarok more than playing it, the stiff ass combat in that fukking game.
:ehh:

I think the game is boring, and the main attraction of the game(bosses) were poorly designed, but I can agree it's a more "complete" video game.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just waiting for the spin when a AAA Xbox 1st party title releases with a deep, captivating story and all you "GROUNDED IS MUH GOTY!!" nikkas start barking about how dope it is and forget all the shyt y'all said about the cherry picked Sony exclusives.

Funny how y'all are quiet on GT7, GoT, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon: Forbidden West since those aren't typically seen as cinematic games. Horizon is literally a post-apocalyptic open-world game with lite RPG elements more akin to a typical Ubisoft game like Ass Creed.

Xbots are so full of shyt. Every Sony exclusive is either too short, too expensive, too cinematic or too anti-consumer but games that are exactly the same as it on other platforms are somehow exempt from these critiques.

:dahell:

Why would I all of a sudden stop liking grounded because a "cinematic movie game" drops as a Xbox exclusive?

Outside of GOT which is a 10/10 and GT7 which I have zeo interest in. Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon (need to give FW a shot) all aren't even great games to me.

You probably should have quoted someone else. My problems with Sony 1st party games have never been any of those things. :manny:

Most of them just aren't really that much fun or part 1 is great and then pt2 and ongoing is basically the same thing with better graphics. From Spiderman to horizon to ratchet and clank I've been consistent with this.

I've played the Spiderman games for the story, horizon story was meh and didn't hold me, returnal I've played 10 times over by those who have done better by a indie games and that's really all I've legit disliked from Sony.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Why would I all of a sudden stop liking grounded because a "cinematic movie game" drops as a Xbox exclusive?

Outside of GOT which is a 10/10 and GT7 which I have zeo interest in. Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon (need to give FW a shot) all aren't even great games to me.

You probably should have quoted someone else. My problems with Sony 1st party games have never been any of those things. :manny:

Most of them just aren't really that much fun or part 1 is great and then pt2 and ongoing is basically the same thing with better graphics. From Spiderman to horizon to ratchet and clank I've been consistent with this.

I've played the Spiderman games for the story, horizon story was meh and didn't hold me, returnal I've played 10 times over by those who have done better by a indie games and that's really all I've legit disliked from Sony.
Its about exclusives, not about gameplay with sony stans. Its unhealthy and I'll keep it stacks. No bullshyt.
The way you see democrats n republiocans beef and debate? Same thing here. So sony stans are often part of a wave of delusion.
If Hershal Walker NFL23 was a sony exclusive they would have a parade to celebrate :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm just waiting for the spin when a AAA Xbox 1st party title releases with a deep, captivating story and all you "GROUNDED IS MUH GOTY!!" nikkas start barking about how dope it is and forget all the shyt y'all said about the cherry picked Sony exclusives.

Funny how y'all are quiet on GT7, GoT, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, and Horizon: Forbidden West since those aren't typically seen as cinematic games. Horizon is literally a post-apocalyptic open-world game with lite RPG elements more akin to a typical Ubisoft game like Ass Creed.

Xbots are so full of shyt. Every Sony exclusive is either too short, too expensive, too cinematic or too anti-consumer but games that are exactly the same as it on other platforms are somehow exempt from these critiques.
Nobody wanna play no movie games breh.

It’s always projection with y’all. You goofys act like any game not on playstation is bad even if you enjoy playing it or it’s genre.

When xbox drops some movie games i guess we should see all y’all running out to buy an xbox :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody wanna play no movie games breh.

It’s always projection with y’all. You goofys act like any game not on playstation is bad even if you enjoy playing it or it’s genre.

When xbox drops some movie games i guess we should see all y’all running out to buy an xbox :mjpls:
:pachaha:

Wow.

That Grounded bullshyt got more cutscenes than a Sony game. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sure thing pal. It’s really giving stannery.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just came in to put some respect on Elden Ring's name. For a time during my first playthrough I thought it might be the GOAT, magical experience overall.

After finishing Ragnarok(excellent game) im still choosing Elden Ring.

I wouldnt argue with anyone choosing Ragnarok tho, u can't go wrong either way

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I'm probably the biggest Ghost of Tsushima fan on here, I love Returnal also.

I can't stand The Last of Us and Horizon, and these new God of War games get old fast and just aren't as fun to play as the old ones.

These nikkas are clowning Grounded when it is legitimately just fun as hell to play. It's a good game matter of fact only mufukkas on here clown the game. Everyone else likes it.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Sony is visionary. They make technically impressive video games with deep and intricate storylines. Look at the immense world building in games like The Last of Us, or the storytelling in ghost of Tsushima.

Xbox is for people that think Disney superhero movies are actually good. The type of people that think Golden Corral is an acceptable date. The type of people that backyard wrestle. Of course elden ring won, it’s just a visually stimulating crack for stupid people.

God of war actually takes time to get into as Sony builds the pace and moves the story along in immaculate form. They actually invest into your character with a rich history that helps you understand their motivations. The last of us questioned good and evil in a post apocalyptic hell world, just as Tsushima painted a compelling picture of honor and loyalty that would have no issue sitting in the pantheon of golden standards of film and literature.

It takes a special kind of intellect to understand Sony.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I buy games to PLAY, not read shyt and listen to robots man. Games aren’t books.
You trying to hard breh.

There’s clearly different styles of games.

Some of them aspire to be as cinematic as possible. Some don’t.

It’s ok to like movie games. And it’s ok to understand some people don’t like them. :manny: