Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats why its not even worth arguing with these nikkas man lol

They will sit here with a straight face and tell you one insomniac game has more “gameplay” than another insomniac game just because one was on xbox
Same, these dudes are legit weird. They type up drafts to showcase why such and such title isn't good or isn't "Fun" and claim that it's okay for people not to like them but then when you say it's fun and is actually engaging they try to waste your time telling you why your fun is "wrong" and that you're just probably a fan of shallow games.

This is supposedly shallow, cinematic nonsense akin to a cheap marvel movie experience.

But this? This is 200 IQ gameplay that requires in-depth knowledge of the mechanics and a healthy body to play.

Funny how this game is rated amongst some of the best games of all time, yet the gameplay is clunky and borderline terrible but the cutscenes and "stOrY" is praised by these same morons who claim story and cutscenes aren't a thing to be prioritized in certain games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats why its not even worth arguing with these nikkas man lol

They will sit here with a straight face and tell you one insomniac game has more “gameplay” than another insomniac game just because one was on xbox
How do you climb a building in spiderman???? You hold up.
How do you climb a building in sunset overdrive???You bounce off a car, wall run around a billboard, grind up a wire, bounce off an awning, etc etc.

One of these things requires more thought and input from the user than the other :comeon:

You can’t even climb most buildings in sunset until you start unlocking more of the traversal moves.

Spider-man you hold up and watch him go.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same, these dudes are legit weird. They type up drafts to showcase why such and such title isn't good or isn't "Fun" and claim that it's okay for people not to like them but then when you say it's fun and is actually engaging they try to waste your time telling you why your fun is "wrong" and that you're just probably a fan of shallow games.

This is supposedly shallow, cinematic nonsense akin to a cheap marvel movie experience.

But this? This is 200 IQ gameplay that requires in-depth knowledge of the mechanics and a healthy body to play.

Funny how this game is rated amongst some of the best games of all time, yet the gameplay is clunky and borderline terrible but the cutscenes and "stOrY" is praised by these same morons who claim story and cutscenes aren't a thing to be prioritized in certain games.

nikkas stay playing stupid.

Compare a pvp multiplayer shooter to a single player RPG and try to make any kind of reasonable point brehs :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More lies. Quote one post of me praising witcher story and cutscenes. :stopitslime:

Op you gotta play the Witcher 3

Total improvement over the story/structure of WRPGs
You bugging breh. The story is the best in a WRPG in a long time. In fact I can't think of a better story. And the side stories are more detailed than any other rpg as well.

Maybe you quit before giving it a real chance.

Just to show you that you're not biased AT ALL, here's you praising cutscenes in an XBOX game.

Halo 5 :
Why people saying they don't like this?

Only played the first couple levels but it's been epic so far.

Graphics are good, A.I. Is good. Plenty of different enemy types and strategies needed to defeat them. Cool cutscenes/set pieces. Weapons look and feel awesome. You feel a part of a huge scale war going on around you. You finally feel like a badass 7 foot soldier.

What's the problem again:dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
hysterical-laughter.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's Meach defending Quantam Break's short length that actually had TV episodes interspersed throughout the game.
hhttps://www.thecoli.com/threads/quantum-break-75gb-tv-45gb-game-6-8-hour-long.411174/page-4#post-18408765

Plenty of games are under 10 hours. There's also other impressions in the same thread you got that from that say the game is a bit longer.

Why wouldn't you post one of those impressions? :martin:

You running the monopoly on throwing shade at this game, you insecure breh?:usure:

But nah, he's just objectively breaking down the proliferation of "mOOVIES" in videogames.

Claims Spider-Man is just run and hold up to do everything yet to crawl on walls, you have to jump, aim and shoot with R2 to attach yourself.
Aoq8rww.png

I thought you just hold UP to do everything?:troll:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here's Meach defending Quantam Break's short length that actually had TV episodes interspersed throughout the game.
hhttps://www.thecoli.com/threads/quantum-break-75gb-tv-45gb-game-6-8-hour-long.411174/page-4#post-18408765

But nah, he's just objectively breaking down the proliferation of "mOOVIES" in videogames.
I literally just said “plenty of games are under 10 hours”

Ooohhh you got me :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Son, I’m having fun with God of War Ragnarok, as in “playing it fun.” Give it a fukking rest man.

You dudes sound so stupid trying to pigeonhole what “gamey” means. A game like Spider-Man and Infamous being gamey is apparently shallow when compared to Sunset Overdrive even though they damn near play the same mechanically.

TLOU 1 had a dope MP that was intense from its gameplay loop and the SP was just as fun while being cinematic but then suddenly it don’t count even though mechanically they’re almost the same as any other TPS. You dudes just hate on Sony games that are highly praised with contrived critiques. :mjlol:

None of y’all’s opinions make sense. It’s always default to faulty stannery.
The fact you turned this into a one has to be better than the other things still tells me you in your feelings about it. You just making up scenarios now. The fact is you can't accept that someone critiqued a beloved Sony game.

In y'all's mind if I critique a Sony game then that means I shouldn't be satisfied with any other game or I should HAVE to be critiquing other non Sony games just the same. Yeah Mario really misses with the story or plot and combat.... :comeon:

I've never in my life compared sunset over drive and Spiderman. I compare Spiderman with other Spiderman games :dahell:

I've never complained about tlous not being fun :dahell:

Y'all will sit here and say Xbox has zero 1st party games, and then on top of say that the ones they do have aren't cinematic games... or that no one makes movie games like sony. Then in the same breath turn around and say y'all don't critique these non existent Xbox or 3rd party exclusive games the same way as these "exclusive PlayStation games"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Claims Spider-Man is just run and hold up to do everything yet to crawl on walls, you have to jump, aim and shoot with R2 to attach yourself.
Aoq8rww.png

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just to show you that you're not biased AT ALL, here's you praising cutscenes in an XBOX game.

Halo 5 :
And here’s me praising a Sony game for its story and cutscenes:ohhh:

Got to the part where
You play as the Boy

Really enjoying the production for what it’s worth. Graphics, writing, voice acting etc top notch. A step up from the first IMO. Actually playing on PS4 and the graphics hold up really well compared to “next gen” games. Framerate is just :scust: but that’s expected.

But i also feel the gameplay hasn’t improved much from the first. Everything is overly concerned with being a cinematic spectacle. Gameplay just kinda feels like an excuse to experience the story/production. Gameplay is very shallow in comparison to other hack n slash/action games. And QTE in 2022 is just straight up :scusthov:

Looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here :ehh:
Once again you play dumb and argue against a point i didn’t even make.

:smh:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Aoq8rww.png

Lies lies and more lies.

Each post you just make up a random argument and attack it. Didn’t say you hold up to do everything.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact you turned this into a one has to be better than the other things still tells me you in your feelings about it. You just making up scenarios now. The fact is you can't accept that someone critiqued a beloved Sony game.
:dahell: Why would I care when I critique Sony games??

The controls, the combat and just overall exploration is way better. Like everything feels slightly clunky and mechanical in this. Moving around and aiming/shooting feels cumbersome. I don't like the way the bow + arrows work here and the aiming feels off.

Idk but the combat just feels more like a chore in this game. Also the weapon switching/item management in here is bad. People say Zelda is bad but shyt, it's damn near a nuisance having to pause the game and go over to weapons and selecting/arranging weapons. Zelda is just boom D+pad and choose weapon. Idk what it is with this game but I feel more frustrated/bored playing this than Zelda. The story is boring too so far. Idk I'm not seeing what's so great about this game honestly. Maybe I need to play more, maybe I'm just bad at the game idk but it's not clicking for me. I didn't want to have to admit it but playing this after Zelda feels weird.

Edit: Ass Creed Origins also feels better gameplay wise. Idk :yeshrug:

Honestly I wasn't feeling Horizon like that. Game is kind of boring.

Horizon boring too :mjlol:

In y'all's mind if I critique a Sony game then that means I shouldn't be satisfied with any other game or I should HAVE to be critiquing other non Sony games just the same. Yeah Mario really misses with the story or plot and combat.... :comeon:
No, you ONLY seem to have these weird ass critiques that are specifically almost always Sony published games. Games that are similar that are multiplatform seem to fly past your radar. If I conveniently shytted on mostly every Xbox game while praising games that are similar on PS exclusives wise, you'd be looking at me funny. Not saying it's impossible to dislike something.

I've never in my life compared sunset over drive and Spiderman. I compare Spiderman with other Spiderman games :dahell:

I've never complained about tlous not being fun :dahell:
Maybe not you specifically but plenty of Xbots on here say this stupid shyt. "These movie games are boring..." and then extrapolate that to random games on Playstation that share nothing with each other besides a third person camera and high production values even though fundamentally they're very different from each other.

Y'all will sit here and say Xbox has zero 1st party games, and then on top of say that the ones they do have aren't cinematic games... or that no one makes movie games like sony. Then in the same breath turn around and say y'all don't critique these non existent Xbox or 3rd party exclusive games the same way as these "exclusive PlayStation games"
Yeah, no one makes "movie games" like Sony e.g. production value wise it's slim pickings. Besides Rockstar and maybe a couple others, what games you know of have ND like quality when it comes to how the cinematic action is blended in seamlessly with the gameplay?

The games I'm talking about are the typical NON cinematic games Sony publish such as Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon, Killzone, Knack, Days Gone, Playstation All Stars, Modnation Racers, Starhawk etc. Y'all love pretending these titles don't exist because it doesn't go with the narrative that all of Sony's games are slow walking movie games.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lies lies and more lies.

Each post you just make up a random argument and attack it. Didn’t say you hold up to do everything.

How do you climb a building in spiderman???? You hold up.
How do you climb a building in sunset overdrive???You bounce off a car, wall run around a billboard, grind up a wire, bounce off an awning, etc etc.

One of these things requires more thought and input from the user than the other :comeon:

You can’t even climb most buildings in sunset until you start unlocking more of the traversal moves.

Spider-man you hold up and watch him go.
Hold up and watch him go where? To the bathroom? Obviously you're talking about traversal and movement. Even the landing and pressing X to recover mechanic is largely borrowed from Sunset Overdrive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hold up and watch him go where? To the bathroom? Obviously you're talking about traversal and movement. Even the landing and pressing X to recover mechanic is largely borrowed from Sunset Overdrive.
In spiderman you can literally hold R2 and up and go from one side of the map to the other. You have the option to hit a zip line or hit a couple tricks while spidey is doing his thing but ultimately traversal is pretty much handled for you.

In sunset you literally have to plan out a route and execute it through a more active combination of inputs.

Again stop acting dumb breh :comeon: