Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yes, because Elden Ring and Uncharted are the same types of games. :ohhh:

Last time I played UC, it wasn't supposed to be some open world action role-playing game focused on being very difficult.

Why bother, we all know meach is gonna change his tune once games like perfect dark and Hellblade come out.

Psychonauts 2 has the longest cutscenes I’ve experienced i n a game outside of kojimas and he loves it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why bother, we all know meach is gonna change his tune once games like perfect dark and Hellblade come out.

Psychonauts 2 has the longest cutscenes I’ve experienced i n a game outside of kojimas and he loves it
You post games that are cinematically driven that aren't from Sony and the juelzing starts.

fdIRsj6.png

Funny how those games are never mentioned as a part of the perceived negative "movie games".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Interesting answers.

Apparently only Sony games are cinematic games that... you know what you're right these bozos will just spin anything you say lol.

Breh they literally released an actual playable movie as a game this year to critical praise (immortality) and no one called it a movie game :dead:

At this point you can’t even pretend to take them seriously

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh they literally released an actual playable movie as a game this year to critical praise (immortality) and no one called it a movie game :dead:

At this point you can’t even pretend to take them seriously
literally zero of those games are xbox games. What the fukk you talmbout sony stan breh :dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can keep playing dumb if you want.

All games have cutscenes,

Only Niel Drukman talks about how his games rival movies.

You like to watch your games. Nothing wrong with that.

Watch them shyts and quit logging in here to play the stupid game :mjlol:
and not all games have great cutscenes that rival movies.

That's like saying, "y'all nikkas like to listen to your games with these songs in the game nikka this ain't a concert"

Then proceeding to call games like Final Fantasy "music games" because there are actual voiced performances in the game.

"Y'all nikkas want to read while playing games nikka y'all go head with these novel games"

Imagine someone saying that in response to Elden Ring or any game that has literary work in it or novelists writings in it?

"Read games brehs :mjlol:"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Interesting answers.

Apparently only Sony games are cinematic games that... you know what you're right these bozos will just spin anything you say lol.

Let me take you into the mind of @MeachTheMonster

Just finished. Game turned out to be really good.

Story, combat, gameplay was all top notch.

Best JRPG I’ve played in a long time.

Now watch him lie and try and say yakuza LAD doesn’t have 15 minute long cutscenes every 10 minutes and juelz himself inside out to explain it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Psychonauts 2 has more cutscenes than god of war and you loved it so i guess we all like movies :manny:
I like Heavy rain more than GOW and that game is almost all cutscenes.

No one has ever said anything about cutscenes. That’s the strawman y’all want to attack to deflect from the real issu at hand.

Kinda like Kapernik was like “i’m protesting police brutality” and cacs collectively attacked him for dissing the troops.:smh:

Cutscenes are fine. Even long ones. Cutscenes always been a part of gaming.

When the niel drukmans of the industry make games, they are literally trying to make you feel like you are playing a “movie” from the way the credits roll down to gameplay decisions. it’s all built to make you feel like this is a movie. Any time he ever talks his games ital always about their cinematic aspirations.

ND clearly makes a style of game. Just like from makes souls games. We can all identify that specific style of game. Don’t know why y’all feel the need to pretend “cinematic action” isn’t a genre. It is and y’all love it and sony excels at it.

You should be happy sony is successful at making the style of game they like to make and you enjoy playing. :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and not all games have great cutscenes that rival movies.
Sure.
That's like saying, "y'all nikkas like to listen to your games with these songs in the game nikka this ain't a concert"
The average “music game” has cutscenes, yet we still call that shyt a “music game” :stopitslime:

There’s obviously things each game strives to be. “Movie games” wish they were movies and it has nothing to do with having cutscenes or not
Then proceeding to call games like Final Fantasy "music games" because there are actual voiced performances in the game.

"Y'all nikkas want to read while playing games nikka y'all go head with these novel games"

Imagine someone saying that in response to Elden Ring or any game that has literary work in it or novelists writings in it?

"Read games brehs :mjlol:"
Imagine the elden ring developer talking about how he wants his game to rival books and give you the feeling of reading one :mjlol: