Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't say you'd praise, but that your slander and dismissal of such only goes one way.
That’s not true.

Check any of the threads. I say the same thing about all of the games.

The difference is for non sony games i don’t get a dozen of you quoting me and bytching about my opinion on those games.

Like i said from jump it’s you guys. You have a problem. Any criticism of a sony game is inherently invalid.
Anyone who doesn’t like a sony game is stupid or has an agenda.

In reality, people just have opinions.:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The thing is we all know Cyberpunk (and witcher) isn’t a ‘movie game’ like we know horizon, tsushima, god of war, etc. aren’t movie games

Its certain xbox stans that suddenly now have a problem with them but only when it comes to certain games thats being called out
No one called Horizon, or Tsushima “movie games” Those are “ubisoft” games.

GOW IS a movie game.

The original GOW games were not.

Literally all the changes they made the devs themselves talked about how they were to make the game cinematic.

Literally the devs themselves talking about how all the choices they made in the game had to revolve around their cinematic aspirations.

But when i as the user say that design philosophy is apparent in my experience. I get a bunch of you fools runnin in crying and complaining :smh:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I don’t really care about some “game awards” but didn’t god of war just drop this month?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes, cause i fully expect all y’all to run out an buy an xbox to play the sequel to such a great and amazing cinematic masterpiece:mjpls:

Hated the first one, but i fully expect yall to embrace it.

“The graphics in this game is the best I’ve ever seen :gladbron:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is Sony Stan's "not understanding" what a movie game is when it comes to Sony's 1st party games but Sony absolutely does.

@MeachTheMonster and I speak on this a lot.

The best part is we never said the games are bad, just movie games aren't for everyone because they are some what formulate and or sacrifice some gameplay for a cinematic experience

@ 1:50

Full interview

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The funny thing is Sony Stan's "not understanding" what a movie game is when it comes to Sony's 1st party games but Sony absolutely does.

@MeachTheMonster and I speak on this a lot.

The best part is we never said the games are bad, just movie games aren't for everyone because they are some what formulate and or sacrifice some gameplay for a cinematic experience

@ 1:50

Full interview

Lotta devs see themselves competing with movies more than games. Like Kojima.

Nothing wrong with it. Some people prefer to watch their games :manny: