Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To be fair, Meech has always been consistent with his movie games stance of preference. The other side of his consistency and Where his bullshyt meter goes off the scales is when this exaggeration of all and/or how much Sony games consist of them as opposed to if its also on Xbox or solely on Xbox, there's no slight or callouts whatsoever. Even moreso, like @Fatboi1 just showed, even if the other Non Sony games have an abundance more cinematics than any Sony title.

shyt, wasn't Cyperpunk quite cinematic reliant as well? Cuz I know he was dikk riding that game in its failure released state, just because it was marginally performing better on Messbox.

Yeah, he loves CDPR who are known more for their sidequesting and stories more then actual gameplay. If sony acquired them tomorrow he’d say their next game is “on rails” or “dumbed down” like he did for insomniac

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m convinced that many of yall spout stan babble to each other on here more than you talk to your own families but that’s beside the point

I just came in here to say that Last of Us having better stealth mechanics than Metal Gear and calling cyberpunk a movie game are some of the worst video game takes I’ve seen all year :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m convinced that many of yall spout stan babble to each other on here more than you talk to your own families but that’s beside the point

I just came in here to say that Last of Us having better stealth mechanics than Metal Gear and calling cyberpunk a movie game are some of the worst video game takes I’ve seen all year :mjlol:
No you didn't, you came in here to defend Xbox. Fukk outta here.

I said TLOU 2 had great stealth mechanics and posted a reddit link of someone praising the stealth in the game in comparison to MGS2. You rushed in here to defend the stannery of Meach by creating a strawman :mjlol:.

And Meach is a greaseball, because the point of calling Cyberpunk a "movie game" is because Meach went so far out that his points about movie games are ridiculous when you don't apply it everywhere..

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The thing is we all know Cyberpunk (and witcher) isn’t a ‘movie game’ like we know horizon, tsushima, god of war, etc. aren’t movie games

Its certain xbox stans that suddenly now have a problem with them but only when it comes to certain games thats being called out

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No you didn't, you came in here to defend Xbox. Fukk outta here.

Where did I defend Xbox? :heh:

Those are both objectively bad video takes.

And yes yall do this same shyt thread after thread at least 3-4 times a week, which is likely more frequent then the last time you called up auntie to see how she doing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its ironic his newfound stance that cinematic games are anathema to gaming when the witcher would certainly fall under that umbrella more than 99% of the first party titles sony has made. Witcher gameplay loop is baby as shyt and holds ur hand frequently as well :jbhmm:

Now hes using story as a positive for games but with GOW its a detriment
No. The witcher is an RPG. The story is dictated and driven by the choices you make as the player. You have the freedom to go and do what you want.

The witcher is not a “cinematic” game.

Again, y’all pretend not to know what a cinematic game is when you try to make a dumb ass point.

We all know the witcher and uncharted are a VERY DIFFERENT style of game. So why are we know equating the two as the same:comeon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did I defend Xbox? :heh:

Those are both objectively bad video takes.

And yes yall do this same shyt thread after thread at least 3-4 times a week, which is likely more frequent then the last time you called up auntie to see how she doing
because if you wasn't defending trashbox you'd know what we were talking about lol breh. Auntie is fine lol.

None of the games mentioned in this thread are "movie games" which literally makes no sense.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cards being pulled in here :wow:
No. The witcher is an RPG. The story is dictated and driven by the choices you make as the player. You have the freedom to go and do what you want.

The witcher is not a “cinematic” game.

Again, y’all pretend not to know what a cinematic game is when you try to make a dumb ass point.

We all know the witcher and uncharted are a VERY DIFFERENT style of game. So why are we know equating the two as the same:comeon:

I believe this should be the standard method of replying to meachthewoatster going forward. So much simpler and to the point :ohlawd:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be fair, Meech has always been consistent with his movie games stance of preference. The other side of his consistency and Where his bullshyt meter goes off the scales is when this exaggeration of all and/or how much Sony games consist of them as opposed to if its also on Xbox or solely on Xbox, there's no slight or callouts whatsoever. Even moreso, like @Fatboi1 just showed, even if the other Non Sony games have an abundance more cinematics than any Sony title.

shyt, wasn't Cyperpunk quite cinematic reliant as well? Cuz I know he was dikk riding that game in its failure released state, just because it was marginally performing better on Messbox.
Again cyberpunk is an RPG. It’s all about player agency. You chose where to go and when, You chose which missions to do and who to ally with. You chose how you want to go about combat.

Again that is nothing like the aforementioned sony games.

I would love if some of sonys story focused games have me the player the ability to make some choices.

TLOU would be so much better if i effected the story. All the debates about if joel was right or not. Imagine if you were in the drivers seat of the story and you chose who to kill/spare or where to go and when.

For me that would make the games so much better and then they wouldn’t be “movie games”

That’s the difference. Y’all playing ignorant like y’all don’t understand what i mean when i say “movie game”

It’s has nothing to do with the amount of cutscenes a game doesn’t even have to have cutscenes to be a “movie game” it’s the design philosophy. It’s designing the game around trying to be as cinematic as possible with a linear, predetermined story.

Most people playing a movie game will have pretty much the same experience. Most people playing Cyberpunk will have a very different experience.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
because if you wasn't defending trashbox you'd know what we were talking about lol breh. Auntie is fine lol

:mjlol: At the thought of me reading 6 pages of this shytshow for context

I skimmed the last page and saw this
Metal Gear where you can hide in a cardboard box?
It's not some far stretch that TLOU2 has better stealth

Along with you posting cutscene compilations of open world RPGs and calling them movie games.

You know my posting style breh when have I ever come to the defense of @AnotherMan :dame:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

nikkas just say crazy shyt it try to make it look like i’m the crazy one :smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again cyberpunk is an RPG. It’s all about player agency. You chose where to go and when, You chose which missions to do and who to ally with. You chose how you want to go about combat.

Again that is nothing like the aforementioned sony games.

I would love if some of sonys story focused games have me the player the ability to make some choices.

TLOU would be so much better if i effected the story. All the debates about if joel was right or not. Imagine if you were in the drivers seat of the story and you chose who to kill/spare or where to go and when.

For me that would make the games so much better and then they wouldn’t be “movie games”

That’s the difference. Y’all playing ignorant like y’all don’t understand what i mean when i say “movie game”

It’s has nothing to do with the amount of cutscenes a game doesn’t even have to have cutscenes to be a “movie game” it’s the design philosophy. It’s designing the game around trying to be as cinematic as possible with a linear, predetermined story.

Most people playing a movie game will have pretty much the same experience. Most people playing Cyberpunk will have a very different experience.

Hellblade 2 release is gonna be fun :wow: