Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You a slimey dude.

That aint even what you said. Sure witcher has better story and sidequests but you said only good thing BB did was combat. Thats huge cap.
What else do souls games do? It’s all about combat.

The story stuff is vague and takes you the player to dig it up. The graphics in From games are always just ok. What else does bloodborn do??

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You a slimey dude.

That aint even what you said. Sure witcher has better story and sidequests but you said only good thing BB did was combat. Thats huge cap.

And ironically Witcher has better side quest and story than elden ring but he’s never brought that up to knock it down a peg:sas2:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And ironically Witcher has better side quest and story than elden ring but he’s never brought that up to knock it down a peg:sas2:

Its ironic his newfound stance that cinematic games are anathema to gaming when the witcher would certainly fall under that umbrella more than 99% of the first party titles sony has made. Witcher gameplay loop is baby as shyt and holds ur hand frequently as well :jbhmm:

Now hes using story as a positive for games but with GOW its a detriment

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Its ironic his newfound stance that cinematic games are anathema to gaming when the witcher would certainly fall under that umbrella more than 99% of the first party titles sony has made. Witcher gameplay loop is baby as shyt and holds ur hand frequently as well :jbhmm:

Interesting, a WRPG with worse gameplay systems then most sony games, and much longer cutscenes deserves praise from him, but he now hates ‘movie’ games

And yeah, I’ve actually played Witcher 3, twice over with the DLC, and the gameplay is no where close to horizon or tsushima

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting, a WRPG with worse gameplay systems then most sony games, and much longer cutscenes deserves praise from him, but he now hates ‘movie’ games

And yeah, I’ve actually played Witcher 3, twice over with the DLC, and the gameplay is no where close to horizon or tsushima
Yup. 13 hours of cut scenes with clunky game play is okay because non Sony devs.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Frankly IDC how great the witcher story is, it is an absolute chore to play and I cant even do it lol. Ive tried like 5 times

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Frankly IDC how great the witcher story is, it is an absolute chore to play and I cant even do it lol. Ive tried like 5 times

Thats why i don’t easily recommend it to people despite it being one of my favorite games. It takes a long time to get over the clunkiness of the gameplay. It has that weird movement that RDR has also where you run in circles trying to pick up an item lol

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

To be fair, Meech has always been consistent with his movie games stance of preference. The other side of his consistency and Where his bullshyt meter goes off the scales is when this exaggeration of all and/or how much Sony games consist of them as opposed to if its also on Xbox or solely on Xbox, there's no slight or callouts whatsoever. Even moreso, like @Fatboi1 just showed, even if the other Non Sony games have an abundance more cinematics than any Sony title.

shyt, wasn't Cyperpunk quite cinematic reliant as well? Cuz I know he was dikk riding that game in its failure released state, just because it was marginally performing better on Messbox.