Xbots celebrating that Ragnarok was beaten by Elden Ring at the GOTY award

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nothing worse than hearing about God Of War when its the same game and developed for last generation

how people pat themselves on the back for the same game done over and over ... I will never understand. Regardless of console.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
As opposed to Elden Ring? :dahell:

souls games are all better than any god of war

let alone finally reaching an open world version of it

nikkas playing Uncharted 11, Halo 20, Call of Duty 29, God Of War 8, etc

these games arent even as free or as close to innovation as Ocarina of Time

but you cant tell people shyt, they love buying the same shyt over and over... Call Of Duty and 2k, Madden, Fifa are the biggest examples of how many dumb people play video games

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Reddit said:
also thought you would be able to climb everywhere. Was expecting assassin's Creed stuff.

at the very least, it shouldnt make you climb in an exact spot when another spot looks just as good. oh wait, gotta mvoe a tiny bit to the left, now i can climb. for a character as agile as aloy, its pretty weak in that department.

I didn't have a problem with the actual climbing but I didnt like it only being in certain places. I wish the game had more of an Assassins Creed type climbing mechanic. That would be awesome.

The rest of the internet can acknowledge a thing. But i say it and y’all pretend it’s a foreign language i’m just making stuff up. Y’all can’t understand it :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

but you cant tell people shyt, they love buying the same shyt over and over... Call Of Duty and 2k, Madden, Fifa are the biggest examples of how many dumb people play video games

I mean, i literally bought elden ring because its a continuation of dark souls lol but go off king

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:dahell: Why would I care when I critique Sony games??

No, you ONLY seem to have these weird ass critiques that are specifically almost always Sony published games. Games that are similar that are multiplatform seem to fly past your radar. If I conveniently shytted on mostly every Xbox game while praising games that are similar on PS exclusives wise, you'd be looking at me funny. Not saying it's impossible to dislike something.

Maybe not you specifically but plenty of Xbots on here say this stupid shyt. "These movie games are boring..." and then extrapolate that to random games on Playstation that share nothing with each other besides a third person camera and high production values even though fundamentally they're very different from each other.

Yeah, no one makes "movie games" like Sony e.g. production value wise it's slim pickings. Besides Rockstar and maybe a couple others, what games you know of have ND like quality when it comes to how the cinematic action is blended in seamlessly with the gameplay?

The games I'm talking about are the typical NON cinematic games Sony publish such as Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon, Killzone, Knack, Days Gone, Playstation All Stars, Modnation Racers, Starhawk etc. Y'all love pretending these titles don't exist because it doesn't go with the narrative that all of Sony's games are slow walking movie games.

why do you pay these Xtards any attention. All they do is juelz, deflect, and make excuses.

Just laugh at them battered wives ass nikkaz and keep it moving. Why raise your blood pressure. :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You are aware that Elden Ring is essentially Dark Souls 4?

Also, folks like you are apparently too caught up in sequel-itis syndrome, thinking that it's purely negative (it's not completely) whilst missing the forest for the trees in acting as if Elden Ring isn't following the same sequel-esq trend.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking about the first game.

I have not played the second one.

But from that video it doesn’t look like much has changed. Just more hand holds.

Wait. you been talking about the first horizon this whole time :mindblown: I...just caint...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are aware that Elden Ring is essentially Dark Souls 4?

Also, folks like you are apparently too caught up in sequel-itis syndrome, thinking that it's purely negative (it's not completely) whilst missing the forest for the trees in acting as if Elden Ring isn't following the same sequel-esq trend.

But Elden Ring has a new title so = “new”

I love Elden Ring but its because I love Fromsoftware games. Once you get into an actual legacy dungeon (the best parts of the game) its 1:1 Dark Souls 4

Trying to act like the 2nd GoW in a rebooted series is comparable to FIFA or Call of Duty is low effort trolling