Xbots are waking up to reality.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Play stupid sony stan brehs :smh:

There it is folks. Just asked for one. It's not too late fam. Just gimme 1. :damn:

well-there-it-is.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm just asking for one. Just one. No need to be upset.

I'm just asking for one. Gave you 5 brand new AAA IPs Playstation has put out since 2007.

Just one dog. Gimme one.

@Kamikaze Revy @Gizmo_Duck @Diondon @Fatboi1 @CoolinInTheCut

I"m just asking for one yall. JUST ONE. :ld:

edit: Uncharted dropped Fall 97 so that's actually 6 new AAA IPs since 2007 from Playstation Studios. :dead:

Returnal
Bloodborne
Sackboy A Big Adventure
Destruction All Stars
Ghost of Tsushima
Dreams
Death Stranding
Concrete Genie
Astrobot
Horizon
Days Gone
Helldivers
Spider-Man (new IP for SIE)
Blood & Truth
Deracine
Firewall Zero Hour
Predator Hunting Grounds
The Last Guardian
Knack
Until Dawn
Detroit Become Human
Alienation
Resogun

…and more. To say Sony isn’t creating new IP’s is disingenuous at best. It’s only now that their successful new IP are getting sequels, because of course they are, why wouldn’t ghost of tsushima, death stranding, God of War reboot, Horizon, get sequels when they go on to sell over 10 million copies in a short amount of time, some of them over 20m?

We ain’t talking about 3 franchises carrying an entire platform, we’re talking about at least a dozen successful franchises on a rotation

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just to add…

Returnal
Bloodborne
Destruction All Stars
Ghost of Tsushima
Dreams
Death Stranding
Concrete Genie
Astrobot
Horizon
Days Gone
Helldivers
Spider-Man (new IP for SIE)
Blood & Truth
Deracine
Firewall Zero Hour
Predator Hunting Grounds
The Last Guardian
Knack
Until Dawn
Detroit Become Human
Alienation
Resogun

…and more. To say Sony isn’t creating new IP’s is disingenuous at best. It’s only now that their successful new IP are getting sequels, because of course they are, why wouldn’t ghost of tsushima, death stranding, God of War reboot, Horizon, get sequels when they go on to sell over 10 million copies in a short amount of time, some of them over 20m?

We ain’t talking about 3 franchises carrying an entire platform, we’re talking about at least a dozen successful franchises on a rotation

Care to cross examine @Insensitive

We already got @MeachTheMonster out the paint not being able to give 1 game since 2007 :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ok, name the FPS that is better than Halo Infiinte multiplayer on any sony system ever :popcorn:
We gonna Ignore Bloodborne, Spidey, Horizon, TLOU, Ghosts of Tsushima

All AAA new franchises launched in the last 10 years. And while GoW is a sequel, it's a complete gameplay/style reboot.

XBox has not launched one new AAA IP since Crackdown in 2007. Cmon dog. That's not acceptable in the least.
Damn, I would call you a moron if you said 2017 but you said 2007 :dahell: and named crackdown which came out in 2007 so you not bullshyttin
Ok. Now lets make it clear that the most popular games on playstation are sequels. Even Final Fantasy but I'll provide a list that is probably bigger than sony's :patrice:

Just off top from last gen we had Sea of Thieves, State of Decay, New Super Luckys Tale, Quantum Break
And then they brought back IP's that were essentially dead like Killer Instinct :hula: Battletoads :hula: Phantom Diust

Ori is dope but you tried to disqualify that already :mjlol:

This gen we've gotten Grounded, Pentiment & Don't forget last gens The outer worlds
Starfield, Avowed & Everwild Redfall.. wait, already out games, right.

As Dusk Falls, Bleeding Edge, and lets not forget... Scalebound :troll:
The only question that matters is can I play the best games on xbox TODAY & TOMORROW
That answer is not answerable today, but from the looks of things, they will be fine.
You shown me this because of how you act. You don't do all this for nintendo games because you don't feel threatened by nintendo :win:

• Haha
Reactions: Rn.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ok, name the FPS that is better than Halo Infiinte multiplayer on any sony system ever :popcorn:

Damn, I would call you a moron if you said 2017 but you said 2007 :dahell: and named crackdown which came out in 2007 so you not bullshyttin
Ok. Now lets make it clear that the most popular games on playstation are sequels. Even Final Fantasy but I'll provide a list that is probably bigger than sony's :patrice:

Just off top from last gen we had Sea of Thieves, State of Decay, New Super Luckys Tale, Quantum Break
And then they brought back IP's that were essentially dead like Killer Instinct :hula: Battletoads :hula: Phantom Diust

Ori is dope but you tried to disqualify that already :mjlol:

This gen we've gotten Grounded, Pentiment & Don't forget last gens The outer worlds
Starfield, Avowed & Everwild Redfall.. wait, already out games, right.

As Dusk Falls, Bleeding Edge, and lets not forget... Scalebound :troll:
The only question that matters is can I play the best games on xbox TODAY & TOMORROW
That answer is not answerable today, but from the looks of things, they will be fine.
You shown me this because of how you act. You don't do all this for nintendo games because you don't feel threatened by nintendo :win:

I'll give you the same chance I gave Brotha Meach.

Give me 1 AAA new IP since 2007. Those indie, AA games at best ain't cuttin it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'll give you the same chance I gave Brotha Meach.

Give me 1 AAA new IP since 2007. Those indie, AA games at best ain't cuttin it.

I don’t even know why they argue when their Cheiftan Phil already spilled the beans and admitted they ain’t had shyt for them. Really no use arguing about games until they actually drop some fire then we can debate output again :yeshrug: Microsoft ain’t winning on any front besides service titles with cartoony graphics. Grounded “came out” this year, and no one even bothered to mention it as a good service title around award season, no one even remembered it came out outside the biggest stans.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t even know why they argue when their Cheiftan Phil already spilled the beans and admitted they ain’t had shyt for them. Really no use arguing about games until they actually drop some fire then we can debate output again :yeshrug: Microsoft ain’t winning on any front besides service titles with cartoony graphics. Grounded “came out” this year, and no one even bothered to mention it as a good service title around award season, no one even remembered it came out outside the biggest stans.

Still waiting on that one too. They know the answer and too proud and in their feelings to admit it's ZERO.

edit: A Courtdog Titangraph is on the way isn't it :francis:. Just asked for one game. That's a sentence at best :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Apparently no one Enjoyed Gears 4, Gears 5, any of the Forza's etc.
These arguments are tired because no due is ever given to GOOD or GREAT Xbox games.
Halo infinite's campaign is legitimately great, one of the best shooters I've played in years.
And I'd put Gears 5 up against ANYONES best titles on ANY platform.

:yeshrug:

Mid, Trash, and didn’t play.

I will die on this hill, Gears 5 was absolutely trash;

Story was garbage
Open World was boring
New characters lazy
MP/weapons/tuning franchise’s worst (I literally went back to Gears 3)
Horde lazy
Escape didn’t play

Gears 5 had the worst drop off and the shortest lifecycle, that game managed to take any goodwill gears 4 built and burned it. Rod Ferguson is shyt.