Xbots are waking up to reality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t even know why they argue when their Cheiftan Phil already spilled the beans and admitted they ain’t had shyt for them. Really no use arguing about games until they actually drop some fire then we can debate output again :yeshrug: Microsoft ain’t winning on any front besides service titles with cartoony graphics. Grounded “came out” this year, and no one even bothered to mention it as a good service title around award season, no one even remembered it came out outside the biggest stans.
Grounded- Over 10 million players. Great reviews. Currently more popular than any sony exclusive you just listed.

But “no one” cares

Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft lost Bungie, Epic, and Lionhead in one generation, do you understand how crazy that is?

Thats like Sony losing Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, and closing Guerrilla in a few years and trying to build new studio to make god of war and uncharted, while putting Polyphony Digital on a new Horizon game.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
ok, name the FPS that is better than Halo Infiinte multiplayer on any sony system ever :popcorn:

Damn, I would call you a moron if you said 2017 but you said 2007 :dahell: and named crackdown which came out in 2007 so you not bullshyttin
Ok. Now lets make it clear that the most popular games on playstation are sequels. Even Final Fantasy but I'll provide a list that is probably bigger than sony's :patrice:

Just off top from last gen we had Sea of Thieves, State of Decay, New Super Luckys Tale, Quantum Break
And then they brought back IP's that were essentially dead like Killer Instinct :hula: Battletoads :hula: Phantom Diust

Ori is dope but you tried to disqualify that already :mjlol:

This gen we've gotten Grounded, Pentiment & Don't forget last gens The outer worlds
Starfield, Avowed & Everwild Redfall.. wait, already out games, right.

As Dusk Falls, Bleeding Edge, and lets not forget... Scalebound :troll:
The only question that matters is can I play the best games on xbox TODAY & TOMORROW
That answer is not answerable today, but from the looks of things, they will be fine.
You shown me this because of how you act. You don't do all this for nintendo games because you don't feel threatened by nintendo :win:
Whole bunch of unknown junk :russ:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm just asking for one. Just one. No need to be upset.

I'm just asking for one. Gave you 5 brand new AAA IPs Playstation has put out since 2007.

Just one dog. Gimme one.

@Kamikaze Revy @Gizmo_Duck @Diondon @Fatboi1 @CoolinInTheCut

I"m just asking for one yall. JUST ONE. :ld:

edit: Uncharted dropped Fall 97 so that's actually 6 new AAA IPs since 2007 from Playstation Studios. :dead:
Microsoft doesn’t have to make games…they BUY games…which is more than I can say for their stans.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Don't come pokin your head in here and playing dumb fam. Let the XBrehs fend for themselves. You know damn well what a AAA game is. Hell they only got a handful of AA joints :mjlol:
I'm trying to understand how something like Ghosts of Tsushima counts, but Sea of Thieves and Quantum Break don't

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yall really let the bots say Bloodborne was a spinoff?

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Returnal
Bloodborne
Sackboy A Big Adventure
Destruction All Stars
Ghost of Tsushima
Dreams
Death Stranding
Concrete Genie
Astrobot
Horizon
Days Gone
Helldivers
Spider-Man (new IP for SIE)
Blood & Truth
Deracine
Firewall Zero Hour
Predator Hunting Grounds
The Last Guardian
Knack
Until Dawn
Detroit Become Human
Alienation
Resogun

…and more. To say Sony isn’t creating new IP’s is disingenuous at best. It’s only now that their successful new IP are getting sequels, because of course they are, why wouldn’t ghost of tsushima, death stranding, God of War reboot, Horizon, get sequels when they go on to sell over 10 million copies in a short amount of time, some of them over 20m?
Yes and somehow

Ori
Grounded
Outer Worlds
Ryse
Sunset overdice
Quantum break
State of decay
Titanfall
As Dusk falls
Batteltoads
Max and the curse….
Super luckys tale
Bleeding edge
Forza Horizon
Project Spark
recore
Sea of Theives
Tell Me Why
Pentiment.

Don’t exist :stopitslime:
We ain’t talking about 3 franchises carrying an entire platform, we’re talking about at least a dozen successful franchises on a rotation
Fail math class brehs :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes and somehow

Ori
Grounded
Outer Worlds
Ryse
Sunset overdice